The "Help me find a SWBF2 Map/Mod" topic

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

CdtFox
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Projects :: BUC and Designated Days
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2+EAW+Subnautica
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: The "Help me find a SWBF2 Map/Mod" topic

Post by CdtFox »

Delta-1035 wrote:I'm looking for a veeeeery old map that I am not expecting to find again but I'll try anyway. The map is Saleucami by Captain Mazda.

this is a video of it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awV4DopqW74

It's not "Saleucami Canyons" (also made by Mazda), but this one with blue-ish ground.
A really good map, i my opinion...I would love playing this too...Hope someone will fond a working link! :roll:
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: N.A.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF1 SWBF2 LOTR
xbox live or psn: MikeTheeBeast55

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

A nice try Deviss, the maps do look the same but they are two different concepts from two different modders. Here is how the more Updated Battlefront 2 Archive looks like. I edited 99% of starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com links and gave them their proper Gamefront links: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
I am still updating it, I am going through ModDB, Strategy Informer and someone's MediaFire account to get alternative links.
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Post by Marth8880 »

By the way, in the Conquest tab of that spreadsheet, "Earth: Pionner Trail" should be spelled "Earth: Pioneer Trails," and in the same tab, both instances of "Sol: Luna" should have the 3-character ID "LUN." The ID "SOL" is used exclusively by The Sol Map Pack. ;)

And aww, you didn't include Mass Effect: Unification anywhere? :(

commanderawesome
Field Commander
Field Commander
Projects :: Skin Changer - Warfront - Other stuff
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF SWTOR KotOR EaW
xbox live or psn: AaTc_CmdrAwesome

Post by commanderawesome »

"The Old Republic - Era Mod (Beta Test)" is the test map for Delta's SWTOR mod. Not made by Elfie.
Kingpin
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: The Sith Wars II

Post by Kingpin »

Anyone have the Malachor V map? I believe it was made by Gogie, but I may be incorrect.
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

Marth8880 wrote:By the way, in the Conquest tab of that spreadsheet, "Earth: Pionner Trail" should be spelled "Earth: Pioneer Trails," and in the same tab, both instances of "Sol: Luna" should have the 3-character ID "LUN." The ID "SOL" is used exclusively by The Sol Map Pack. ;)

And aww, you didn't include Mass Effect: Unification anywhere? :(
Thanks for the updated information. As for your Mass Effect, I knew I was missing one big mod and now I found it. I will be adding that in shortly after I add in the alternative links to other maps. If you would save me some time, could you list me the maps that come with it, I know it says so once you install it, which maps are currently in your Mess Effect Unification Mod so I can type the appropriate maps without any mix-ups or mishaps. Thanks!
commanderawesome wrote:"The Old Republic - Era Mod (Beta Test)" is the test map for Delta's SWTOR mod. Not made by Elfie.
Thanks for that information CommanderAwesome, that error has been fixed, be sure to message me if any more errors are found. I am just one person working on it after all!
Marth8880
Resistance Leader

Post by Marth8880 »

MikeTheBeast55 wrote:If you would save me some time, could you list me the maps that come with it, I know it says so once you install it, which maps are currently in your Mess Effect Unification Mod so I can type the appropriate maps without any mix-ups or mishaps. Thanks!
Sure:
  • Eden Prime
  • Prothean Skyway
  • Virmire
And the mod ID is ME5.
AddieB
Private Recruit
Projects :: Battlefront Reimagined
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2

Post by AddieB »

hey guys, me again.. looking for maps taking place inside and around Imperial installations.. I looked through really old posts here and saw an Imperial Base map I'd dl'd but it was from 2006 and on Gamefront.. those links die off like a fly when I grab the air-freshener and lighter..
thanks and May the Force be with You!
PS anyone ever play Rogue Squadron II, Imperial Academy Heist? HOW SWEET WOULD THAT BE IF PORTED OR MADE AS A BF2 MAP?!? if I can get my feet wet in modding, I'll Zeroedit the terrain and let someone else do the programming.. they'll get 50% of the production credit AT LEAST..
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

Marth8880 wrote:
  • Eden Prime
  • Prothean Skyway
  • Virmire
And the mod ID is ME5.
Thanks Marth, I really appreciate it, I will be adding this under Map Packs or Game Sides Mods!
AddieB wrote:hey guys, me again.. looking for maps taking place inside and around Imperial installations.. I looked through really old posts here and saw an Imperial Base map I'd dl'd but it was from 2006 and on Gamefront.. those links die off like a fly when I grab the air-freshener and lighter..
As for your request Addie, there is a MediaFire link of the Imperial Base map here, might want to check my Updated Map Archive to see if any of those maps interest you as well. Anyways here is the link for MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/b74hd ... iquent.zip
There is a link on Gamefront that still works so I will give that one to you too in case you prefer Gamefront downloads: http://www.gamefront.com/files/14409917 ... _beta2.zip

EDIT: Battlefront 2 Map Archive has been updated again but this time a smaller update. I finished going through the MediaFire account and putting in all secondary links in the Conquest tab, I added in two bigger mods, and gave individual links to the contest maps in the Map Packs Archive!
Aiogui
Recruit Womprat Killer
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront II

Post by Aiogui »

Heey guys , I've "following" :quotes: a space map called Space Felucia , but it seems that it wasn't released at all , just the beta was released .
This video is about it , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpPLTklXT1g
Can someone share the Beta ?! Please . :D
Anakin
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: RC Side Mod - Remastered - SWBF3 Legacy

Post by Anakin »

@MikeTheBeast55

Great list. But you missed to write the name of DT and DT2 in front of their download link. And you list BFX 2.2 twice.
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

Aiogui wrote:Heey guys , I've "following" :quotes: a space map called Space Felucia , but it seems that it wasn't released at all , just the beta was released .
Can someone share the Beta ?! Please . :D
You are right when you say this was not fully released. Executor94, the person who made the map only got as far as a private beta test of Space Felucia. If you did not sign up for the private beta you can not have the link. Usually the modders do not allow beta testers to share the link with anyone until they say it is okay or the final version of the map/mod is released. Plus I am pretty sure about five-ten people signed up for it.

@Anakin: Thanks for pointing these problems out, I will be sure to change them around once I get the chance, keep weather eye on the horizon for any more miscalculations.
RedHardcore
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Games I'm Playing :: StarWarsBattlefront2

Post by RedHardcore »

Anyone have Corusant and Tatine IV Special editions from bantha55's post he made just a few years ago?

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=29186

Also i'm looking for these maps as well made by jedimoose32

Iridonia Docking Sation V.2.0
Mercenaries Revenge V.1.1

If anyone has any of these maps, please reupload them.
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

RedHardcore wrote:Anyone have Corusant and Tatine IV Special editions from bantha55's post he made just a few years ago?
I can only help you with Coruscant Droid Invasion Special Edition: https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B45mDQu ... t=download
Bantha55's Tantive IV Interception Special Edition had a broken link when I tried to download it in 2014, maybe you will have luck with that map. Jedimoose's maps Irdonia Docking Station and Mercenaries Revenge have been requested from many people, including myself, but nobody seems to have them.
jedimoose32
Field Commander
Field Commander
Projects :: Engineering Degree

Post by jedimoose32 »

MikeTheBeast55 wrote:Jedimoose's maps Irdonia Docking Station and Mercenaries Revenge have been requested from many people, including myself, but nobody seems to have them.
I should have kept the files for those maps but they were all lost a long time ago during a hard drive re-format. My sincerest apologies to everyone who has requested them. I really liked them too. Like RedHardcore said, if anyone stumbles upon them in the future, please upload them (and let me know).

Edit: If anyone knows how to access the eSnips file directory, and if the files still exist at eSnips, then in theory the maps could be accessed since that is where teenage me decided it was a good idea to store them (seemed perfectly legitimate at the time).
RedHardcore
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Games I'm Playing :: StarWarsBattlefront2

Post by RedHardcore »

jedimoose32 wrote:
MikeTheBeast55 wrote:Jedimoose's maps Irdonia Docking Station and Mercenaries Revenge have been requested from many people, including myself, but nobody seems to have them.
I should have kept the files for those maps but they were all lost a long time ago during a hard drive re-format. My sincerest apologies to everyone who has requested them. I really liked them too. Like RedHardcore said, if anyone stumbles upon them in the future, please upload them (and let me know).

Edit: If anyone knows how to access the eSnips file directory, and if the files still exist at eSnips, then in theory the maps could be accessed since that is where teenage me decided it was a good idea to store them (seemed perfectly legitimate at the time).
Sadly, this is the farthest we will ever get to see those maps

http://www.inarchive.com/page/2011-11-1 ... uid=269453

I'm probably going to post here often, but here are some maps. I redistributed map names that were previously said a few years ago, but who knows the luck.

Yavin: Mappack - by Acryptozoo (I have Yavin 8 beta and Yavin 13 alpha, but I want the other ones featured) (not sure if he ever released it. I'll pm him but I won't get my hopes up)

Dagobah: Swampland - By Lucasfart

Rhen Var: Spaceport beta - By CCC-Ranger

Kothlis: Commando Raid

Maloss DT

Kamino - Serene Beta

Junia - Frozen Planet of the Sith

Felucia 327th Strike

Malachor V - A Jedi Fate

Malachor V - Trayus Academy Character Test

Onderon: Tactical Ploy

GT Map Pack 4 - Competiton 4th May 2007

Mustafar: Valley V2.0

Kashyyyk Trandoshan Slave Raid

Sarin Cem: Constraint v1.1

Republic Dooms Day Relam Of Fire

}{unters cold Massacure (Gallidran)

Aravore Battle City v.2

Again, if anyone can get in contact with any of the owners of these maps in some way to reupload it, or if you have it, please do so. I (and we) would love it.

BF2-Master wrote:Thanks, Ant! MediaFire was giving me errors without explanation and this late I don't feel like dealing with it much :P Coming up...

"Ep. 2 Geonosis XL Final Offensive" by stager00

"Lord Bandu's Senate Chamber: Battle of the Force" by Lord Bandu

"Kamino: Serene" by Astute

"Alderaan: The City" by galactic_marine

"Mustafar Duel v1.0" by unknown modder

Have fun, everybody! :)
*replies 3 years later, notices he's still active* Could you reupload that list please (mediafire links would be appreciated). The links just take me to the normal site.
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

RedHardcore wrote: Yavin: Mappack - by Acryptozoo (I have Yavin 8 beta and Yavin 13 alpha, but I want the other ones featured) (not sure if he ever released it. I'll pm him but I won't get my hopes up)
Rhen Var: Spaceport beta - By CCC-Ranger
Most of the maps you have requested I asked for about two years ago and I got no response because of how old these maps are. You will have very limited luck with maps that range from 6-10 years old nowadays. I can help you with a few of these however.

Separate Yavin Maps from Acryptozoo's Yavin Mappack: Yavin 4 River: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B45mDQu ... FtSzQ/edit Yavin 4: Plateau: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3w9tm ... u+v1.0.exe Not entirely sure these two were in the mappack but they were both made by him.
Rhen Var Spaceport BETA by CCC-Ranger: http://www.mediafire.com/download/9sekd ... rt+beta.7z
Lord Bandu's Senate Chamber: http://www.mediafire.com/download/49ad6 ... hamber.zip
Alderaan: The City by galactic_marine: http://www.mediafire.com/download/si4yt ... marine.rar
jedimoose32
Field Commander
Field Commander
Projects :: Engineering Degree

Post by jedimoose32 »

RedHardcore wrote: Sadly, this is the farthest we will ever get to see those maps

http://www.inarchive.com/page/2011-11-1 ... uid=269453
Marth8880
Resistance Leader

Post by Marth8880 »

Finally had another look at the doc and I noticed that you put down MEU's mod ID as "RE5" instead of "ME5"! :runaway:
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

Did some more updates to the Battlefront 2 Map Archive, I added in: Marth8880's Mass Effect Unification (fixed the 3 lettered name from RE5 to ME5), Battlefront Project DLC: Alaris Prime Canyon Fortress, Battlefront Project V.1.1, 123 Mod V.2.2, Battlefront Project Map Packs 1 & 2, and Tatooine Outpost (V.2.0), added in a few other alternative links under the Conquest Tab as well, updated the GT Map Pack 4 under Map Packs with working links to maps that had them, labeled a couple of the Map Packs/Game Sides Mod with three letter folders, and a couple three letter folder changes. Still working on trying to find other mods/maps I do not have.