Crazy Stuff IDK

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Crazy Stuff IDK

Post by Noobasaurus »

This is a mod I made a while ago but only my brother and I played it. It is you VS bots. Now I'm deciding to release it. The credits probably don't have half the people it should in it, and I'm sorry about that. Tell me if you spot anything and I'll update it.

Play the side that is not the stormtroopers. That side has a few interesting people, each with their own abilities. Try them all out!

It also works on multiplayer. Maps included in this mod are Endor, Kamino, Kashyyk, Mos Eisley, Mygeeto, and Utapau. Rhen Var is also included but does not work.

Pictures:
Hidden/Spoiler:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Readme:
Hidden/Spoiler:
This is the readme for the Crazy Stuff IDK mod.

Put this in your addon folder to install.

Take it out of your addon folder to uninstall.

I found this in my modtools and it's pretty stable and I'm not going to work on it anymore
so here you go.

If there are problems then deal with them.

The mod appears on your Instant Action screen as selected stock maps in orange. It actually
replaces your GCW on those maps, so to play just select GCW on the orange maps that have
appeared and play. There are two teams: one stock stormtroopers and the other crazy. I
recommend playing as the crazy team and have the map on unending for TONS OF FUN. Anyway,
enjoy.

CREDITS:
I never intended to release this, so by memory here's one:
Icemember: some gun model
SBF_Dann_Boeing: Lots of base gun odfs I think

If you know anyone else who made stuff tell me and I'll update it. Thanks, Noobasaurus.
DOWNLOAD HERE

If someone would upload to filefront that would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Kashyyk does not work(it may just be me, mine normally doesn't work), nor does Rhen Var.
TWINKEYRUNAWAY
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
Projects :: Empire Rising
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF Doom FONV
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Crazy Stuff IDK

Post by TWINKEYRUNAWAY »

This is pretty interesting. I had some pretty fun experiences to say the least. If you wanted to, you could probably add some more polish to the bots and make a very effective bots type survival.
It was very amusing to go in with a RC and cook up some storm troopers.
Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Post by Noobasaurus »

I haven't done much modding for a while, but I'm thinking about recreating my lost Gamorrean Attack map, only this time without gamorreans.

So that means tons of enemies and one of you.

EDIT: Gameplay video HERE!
Zapattack1234
Rebel Colonel
Rebel Colonel
Projects :: The Wrecked Graveyard_Amongst the Ruins
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF 1 and 2
xbox live or psn: xbla:Rehmfire49

Post by Zapattack1234 »

looks like fun :thumbs: