Clone Wars Extended Galactic Conquest

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Did it work alright for you?

Yep, no problems!
100%
No! Nothing works at all!
No votes
Works great for the most part but crashes sometimes.
No votes
The galaxy map loads but all the maps crash.
No votes
It doesn't work but I didn't read the readme.
No votes

Total votes: 1
Jaspo
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Projects :: AotC DoW+++Boonta Eve Classic
Games I'm Playing :: WoT MBWBVC Robocraft
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Clone Wars Extended Galactic Conquest

Post by Jaspo »

Somebody requested that I make CW .lvls for Extended Galactic Conquest, so I made some. I've not tested it extensively, and though I've not had any trouble with it, the person who made the request was having some difficulty getting it to work right. So, let me know how it works for y'all.

This uses (most of) EGC's mod maps (and therefore requires that they be present in the addon folder), and works the same as any other custom galactic conquest; see the readme for more details.

download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cnq64 ... W_lvls.zip

Edit: We found out that the problems were caused by trying to use these with Battlefronts GC, rather than Extended GC. I've not got around to making a Clone Wars version of Battlefronts GC yet. That said, there may well be some bugs here and there. I know for sure that some of the maps will crash sometimes just because they're mod maps (they would in instant action too, typically if in a playlist with a bunch of other mod maps played before them) - this was already an issue with the GCW version and as far as I know is a problem with the maps rather than the galactic conquest scripts.

In case you're really confused as to what all this is about, consult these three topics:

Extended Galactic Conquest main topic:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=28091
Extended Galactic Conquest new GCW .lvl files:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=28162
Battlefronts Galactic Conquest topic:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=28312