New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:56 pm
- Projects :: No Mod project currently.
- Games I'm Playing :: Skyrim
- xbox live or psn: Keep Amazinn
PRECISION wrote:KeepAmazinn wrote:PRECISION wrote:commanderawesome wrote:Yes, for the crashing.
Hmm... it works fine for me. Have you tried it with stock sides?
No... cause I got a commando in my stock sides... but I should try again
How do you have a commando in your stock sides!?
http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.co ... d_II;79804
Ah I thought your own custom side mod bummer.
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:13 pm
- Location: 411Remnant
- Projects :: Empire Rising
- Games I'm Playing :: SWBF Doom FONV
- xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
its an impressive map edit. However something about the sand texture seems odd. The problem is that the ground texture looks likes it cracked and dry, yet there is lush vegatation and water everywhere. Why would the sand look like that with the tropical weather lol? I think marth might have a more fitting sand texture, its just a suggestion though.
- Posts: 1449
- Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:01 am
- Location: Right behind you :)
- Projects :: Star Wars - Battlefront III Legacy
- Games I'm Playing :: Swbf GTA CoD LoL KH
- xbox live or psn: El_Fabricio#
I would had invested more time to the sand texture if the editor didn't always crash when I move with the cam around. So I did work on the islands.
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:00 pm
- Location: Endor
- Projects :: Full Sail University
- Games I'm Playing :: StarWars Battlefront
- xbox live or psn: PREICISON733
I forgot to say it works on CW now. It only crashed twice so i'm pretty happy. But I am ready for a full blown tropic map
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests