Old Republic map pack part 4 (The Works Release)

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

booperdoo
Private Recruit
Projects :: Fallout power armor and era
Games I'm Playing :: Boop adventure
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Old Republic map pack part 1 (Treefall and Icebound)

Post by booperdoo »

Oh lol, I ment that Commando trooper guy, I was texting and typing this at the same time and got mixed up lol. It would be cool to see a terror trooper in one of these mods though lol :)
ZoomV
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer
Projects :: Old Republic Map pack
Games I'm Playing :: BF2 SWTOR and GW2

Re: Old Republic map pack part 1 (Treefall and Icebound)

Post by ZoomV »

booperdoo wrote:Oh lol, I ment that Commando trooper guy, I was texting and typing this at the same time and got mixed up lol. It would be cool to see a terror trooper in one of these mods though lol :)
"that Commando trooper guy" is a bit vague. Are you perhaps referring to Jace Malcom from the trailers?
booperdoo
Private Recruit
Projects :: Fallout power armor and era
Games I'm Playing :: Boop adventure

Vague.

Post by booperdoo »

I meant the bounty hunter class or this commando. Here is what i'm talking about === http://www.swtor.com/holonet/classes/trooper/commando (I cant copy the image because it is the background)
ZoomV
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer
Projects :: Old Republic Map pack
Games I'm Playing :: BF2 SWTOR and GW2

Re: Old Republic map pack part 3 (Labyrinth Release)

Post by ZoomV »

Dromund Kaas: Labyrinth is now available for download. The original post has been updated.

Feedback is appreciated.
booperdoo wrote:I meant the bounty hunter class or this commando. Here is what i'm talking about === http://www.swtor.com/holonet/classes/trooper/commando (I cant copy the image because it is the background)
I already have those. That's just another pub commando.

-------------- New 2017 Comment --------------
Coruscant: The Works is now available for download. The original post has been updated.
CommanderCody
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: swbf2 skyrim

Re: Old Republic map pack part 4 (The Works Release)

Post by CommanderCody »

Played the Works map, it has a great atmosphere and nice reskins of stock assets.
It really feels like a urban map.
Deviss
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: Clone Wars Extended
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Post by Deviss »

CommanderCody wrote:Played the Works map, it has a great atmosphere and nice reskins of stock assets.
It really feels like a urban map.
i think same, very creative :D good job!!
xezene
Private Second Class
Projects :: NJO
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Post by xezene »

Great job! Really, good work. I've always enjoyed your work, particularly Alderaan. I think your Coruscant map here is an inspiration -- I played it 3 times in a sitting! It looks great and plays great. I love that you included the music for Coruscant from TOR, which is A+. Very clever re-skinning of existing assets -- I definitely got some Cloud City vibes for some of it in terms of layout, which is good considering that map is one of the greatest all time for me. If you didn't actually re-skin any of that, well, then you captured the essence of the best Battlefront maps so well. Great addition as well to allow the Republic player to play as a Jedi. So yeah -- good job, honestly your work is an inspiration to BFII modders. *thumbs up*