Coruscant: Modern Warfare

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

BF2-Master
Captain
Captain

Re: Coruscant: Modern Warfare

Post by BF2-Master »

Just played it -- I didn't find it as immersive of impressive as your TFA map, but I don't have much to say others haven't already. I'm surprised you included stock eras as alternates when it seemed like you mostly used stock units plus a few extras. The TFA mode was fun -- can't wait to see units like those pop up more and more. Good work.
TheMastermindOfMaom
Private First Class
Projects :: None.
xbox live or psn: #PCMasterRace

Post by TheMastermindOfMaom »

BF2-Master wrote:Just played it -- I didn't find it as immersive of impressive as your TFA map, but I don't have much to say others haven't already. I'm surprised you included stock eras as alternates when it seemed like you mostly used stock units plus a few extras. The TFA mode was fun -- can't wait to see units like those pop up more and more. Good work.
El Fabricio didn't make a TFA map though. This is his only map with TFA stuff. Perhaps you mean Tattoine At War?
BF2-Master
Captain
Captain

Post by BF2-Master »

TheMastermindOfMaom wrote:
BF2-Master wrote:Just played it -- I didn't find it as immersive of impressive as your TFA map, but I don't have much to say others haven't already. I'm surprised you included stock eras as alternates when it seemed like you mostly used stock units plus a few extras. The TFA mode was fun -- can't wait to see units like those pop up more and more. Good work.
El Fabricio didn't make a TFA map though. This is his only map with TFA stuff. Perhaps you mean Tattoine At War?
I did -- it was a fudging of acronyms. I meant to say 'TAW' but I thought about the TFA mode I'd just played through.
Anakinflynn87
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Anakinflynn87 »

This may be a stupid question, but how do I install this?
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: N.A.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF1 SWBF2 LOTR
xbox live or psn: MikeTheeBeast55

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

Anakinflynn87 wrote:This may be a stupid question, but how do I install this?
First you need to have the Version 1.3 Patch installed so the map can launch. Then be sure you have some sort of extracting software (example: WinRAR) and open the file up to get the three lettered folder (CMW). If you have the Steam version of the game then follow this path to put the three lettered folder in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Star Wars Battlefront II\Gamedata\addon. If you have the disc version then follow this path: C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\addon. At this point you put the three lettered folder in the addon folder but if no addon folder exists then create a new folder and name it addon.
RedHardcore
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: StarWarsBattlefront2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by RedHardcore »

thelegend wrote:My only and last theory would be that some of them have too many maps or mods installed. I am not sure about this. I just heard some maps or even modes wouldn't show up if there had been too many addons installed.
There is this one CP where you sometimes die on spawn. Also, some of the weapons like the chaingun are Over Powered. Just my opinion, otherwise great map.