Tatooine At War [1.1] - Final Version

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

DMAN64
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Tatooine At War [1.1] - Final Version

Post by DMAN64 »

I downloaded this map like it so far but it keeps crashing in the middle of the game anyway to fix this?
thelegend
Sith
Sith
Projects :: Star Wars - Battlefront III Legacy
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf GTA CoD LoL KH
xbox live or psn: El_Fabricio#

Post by thelegend »

DMAN64 wrote:I downloaded this map like it so far but it keeps crashing in the middle of the game anyway to fix this?
While making this map the game didn't crash for me. But after the release it sometimes crashed. My theory: The game was overloaded a bit. Crashes happened to me mostly while flying and having tons of enemies in front of me.
I am not sure if this might work but try setting the Numbers of AI lower. They can be found in the Instant Action's Options. The default number (For both Global and Conquest) is 16. Try using a lower number like 10, 8 or at least and very last: 4. Don't worry. There still will be enough units. Just as much enough without having sudden crashs.
FettMan212th
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by FettMan212th »

Are you going to do a re re-release, this time with everything being replaced with Free Radicals Battlefront 3 models, they have everything you need to do so here. https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1505237
thelegend
Sith
Sith
Projects :: Star Wars - Battlefront III Legacy
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf GTA CoD LoL KH
xbox live or psn: El_Fabricio#

Post by thelegend »

FettMan212th wrote:Are you going to do a re re-release, this time with everything being replaced with Free Radicals Battlefront 3 models, they have everything you need to do so here. https://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1505237
Whoah..almost a bumped topic :lol:

Anyway I didn't plan on re-releasing this map. I already included the ability to add custom units to this map due to the stock GCW era. I think new side mods are on the way having Free Radicals Models only/too so playing these should be possivle in the near future (I think). Otherwise you can also download Battlefront Evolved, a great side mod which adds new animations, models, weapon models and skins to all four existing sides (both eras).
Here somebody made a video playing this map with the Evolved units: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlJroWHs_Mk