Saving The Mods

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

RedHardcore
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: StarWarsBattlefront2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Saving The Mods

Post by RedHardcore »

delete this post. nobody cares about battlefront 2. I didn't realize that saving mods was such a criminal offense. you guys are on your own now.
Last edited by RedHardcore on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: N.A.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF1 SWBF2 LOTR
xbox live or psn: MikeTheeBeast55

Re: Saving The Mods

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

I do not think you need to worry about the Battlefront 2 Maps, Map Packs, Contest Maps & Big Mods re-uploading, Jaspo took good care of that for you. I personally think you should go through the last four on your list you listed. If you have anything Jaspo did not include in his releases then by all means upload it to ModDB, the more the better but just double check to make sure it is not on ModDB or another file hosting website like MediaFire.
Maveritchell
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Maveritchell »

Please take down all the stuff of mine you've uploaded. I'm still around, I already have most of those on ModDB, and you never asked for permission.
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Post by Marth8880 »

RedHardcore wrote:delete this post. nobody cares about battlefront 2. I didn't realize that saving mods was such a criminal offense. you guys are on your own now.
Relax, bud. No one is out to get you. (Or are we? :o )

Like Mike said, there is absolutely no reason to "save" the things that are already uploaded elsewhere. The only things that need to have mirrored download locations are the ones that are on Filefront *exclusively*.

As AQT once said, "Calm down, mofo!" :)