Reloaded Side Mod 1.0

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Reloaded Side Mod 1.0

Post by RevanSithLord »

This is a little thing we cooked up awhile back. It's suppose to replace the Republic side, so be sure to back up the appropriate .lvl files. A bunch of screenshots can be found on our Designated Days mod page. I guess you could see this as an extension of Designated Days (at least the clone trooper portion) for the stock maps.

Of course, things will be fixed like localization and such. Some of the heroes have been replaced by their respective Clone Commanders. Legions featured: Shocktroopers, 501st Legion, 442nd Siege Battalion, 212th Attack Battalion, 5th Fleet Security, 41st Elite Corps., 327th Star Corps., 187th Legion, 91st Recon Corps.

The legions depend on what map is played.

Backup these files before replacing: rep.lvl, repshell.lvl, MISSION.lvl.

Click here.

Hope you guys enjoy! :)
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: N.A.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF1 SWBF2 LOTR
xbox live or psn: MikeTheeBeast55

Re: Reloaded Side Mod 1.0

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

Looks really good, I think I am going to try this out later on! I really liked the first picture that was shown but my only question is are there any more side mods like this that are going to be released that are Designated Days related? I think it might attract more people to follow the projects knowing what the units are like in the actual series!
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Re: Reloaded Side Mod 1.0

Post by RevanSithLord »

MikeTheBeast55 wrote:Looks really good, I think I am going to try this out later on! I really liked the first picture that was shown but my only question is are there any more side mods like this that are going to be released that are Designated Days related? I think it might attract more people to follow the projects knowing what the units are like in the actual series!
I think we were eventually going to do the CIS, the Empire, and the Alliance. This was one of our older projects, but he decided we should release it here and on ModDB. But I think the other sides will be touched up on sometime.