Kashyyyk: Treetops Release 1.0

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Chief Warrant Officer
Projects :: Battlefront Halation

Re: Kashyyyk: Treetops Release 1.0

Postby MissingTexture » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:58 am

CdtFox wrote:Any chances to have more units on the battlefield? :D

Most definitely! First post updated with to do list :)

Private Third Class
Projects :: 2D Artist for Battlefront III Legacy
Games I'm Playing :: StarWars Battlefront
xbox live or psn: none

Postby DarthDio » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Looks pretty dope, I'll give it a try.

Private Third Class
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Postby xezene » Thu May 25, 2017 5:17 pm

Just wanted to chime in and say I've been really enjoying this map. I don't know if you have any plans to release any future versions, but if so I'd encourage it! As is, I think it's a good map. I like the fact that the stormtroopers represent the transition from the phase II clones -- clearly very reminiscent of TFU Kashyyyk level. Having different species to the Rebels also really adds to it. Would you ever release the assets for those Rebel species? Anyway -- good map.

Chief Warrant Officer
Projects :: Battlefront Halation

Postby MissingTexture » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:31 pm

xezene wrote:Just wanted to chime in and say I've been really enjoying this map. I don't know if you have any plans to release any future versions, but if so I'd encourage it! As is, I think it's a good map. I like the fact that the stormtroopers represent the transition from the phase II clones -- clearly very reminiscent of TFU Kashyyyk level. Having different species to the Rebels also really adds to it. Would you ever release the assets for those Rebel species? Anyway -- good map.

Thank you for your feedback! A newer version is still in the works, I've been busy with real life situations at the moment so expect something later this year :)

1st Warning
Projects :: Yavin Valley of Ruins
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2

Postby SkinnyODST » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:30 am

MissingTexture wrote:
xezene wrote:Just wanted to chime in and say I've been really enjoying this map. I don't know if you have any plans to release any future versions, but if so I'd encourage it! As is, I think it's a good map. I like the fact that the stormtroopers represent the transition from the phase II clones -- clearly very reminiscent of TFU Kashyyyk level. Having different species to the Rebels also really adds to it. Would you ever release the assets for those Rebel species? Anyway -- good map.

Thank you for your feedback! A newer version is still in the works, I've been busy with real life situations at the moment so expect something later this year :)

Awesome :D

Previous

Return to SWBF2 Released Maps & Mods