Clone Wars Extended 3.0 - (Updated 21/05/2017)

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

1st Lieutenant
User avatar
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:05 am
Location: New Jersey
Projects :: N.A.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF1 SWBF2 LOTR
xbox live or psn: MikeTheeBeast55

Re: Clone Wars Extended 2.0 - (Updated 09/03/2017)

Postby MikeTheBeast55 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:43 pm

BattlefrontMagnus wrote:I have one question, what creates the weapon icon glitch? Also, how can I get rid of it? (I have downloaded 2.0)

It might happen from improper coding but the only known solution to fix it was the ingame.lvl download link he added but it has been removed for a week or so, that is why i do not have the problem. When he releases his updated version of this, he said it would be fixed.

Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:41 am
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Clone Wars Extended 1.0 - (Updated Dev's Side Mod)

Postby BattlefrontMagnus » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:58 am

MikeTheBeast55 wrote:......it has been removed for a week or so, that is why I do not have the problem. When he releases his updated version of this, he said it would be fixed.


Oh okay, yeah I saw it was down too.


EDIT
Deviss wrote:...i didn't get them working with custom ingame so i did whole ingame for replace i will upload it now


Hi, it appears you took down the ingame.lvl fix for the floating icons, can you upload a new link?

Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:59 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: BF2 BF1 KOTOR
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Clone Wars Extended 2.0 - (Updated 09/03/2017)

Postby Oli36 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:48 pm

Hey friend your mod looks great, your download source is really not helping me download it tho... if you have an alternate that'd help a lot

Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:32 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: All Star Wars games
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Clone Wars Extended 2.0 - (Updated 09/03/2017)

Postby titanjwaba » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:14 pm

MORE Death Watch MOOOORREEEE Death Watch! :funny2:

Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:45 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Clone Wars Extended 2.0 - (Updated 09/03/2017)

Postby harveyh » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:48 pm

is there an alternate link to download this mod from because mega requires me to but a "pro account" to download that size files or something?

1st Lieutenant
User avatar
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:05 am
Location: New Jersey
Projects :: N.A.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF1 SWBF2 LOTR
xbox live or psn: MikeTheeBeast55

Re: Clone Wars Extended 2.0 - (Updated 09/03/2017)

Postby MikeTheBeast55 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:03 am

harveyh wrote:is there an alternate link to download this mod from because mega requires me to but a "pro account" to download that size files or something?

I do not think you need to create a pro account. I was able to download it fully without any problems so maybe yo should download as a ZIP and not use your computer until it is done downloading, that is what I did and it worked.

Recruit Womprat Killer
User avatar
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:49 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Clone Wars Extended 2.0 - (Updated 09/03/2017)

Postby ArtIsPaperView » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:16 pm

It downloaded as 8 different ZIPs. Any installation guidelines for this?

1st Lieutenant
User avatar
Posts: 430
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:05 am
Location: New Jersey
Projects :: N.A.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF1 SWBF2 LOTR
xbox live or psn: MikeTheeBeast55

Re: Clone Wars Extended 2.0 - (Updated 09/03/2017)

Postby MikeTheBeast55 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:56 pm

ArtIsPaperView wrote:It downloaded as 8 different ZIPs. Any installation guidelines for this?

I did a tutorial video about two weeks ago on how to install it. Maybe it will help you on how to install it all at once: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYYzmSPURO0

Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:47 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Star Wars
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Clone Wars Extended 2.0 - (Updated 09/03/2017)

Postby Hamxakron » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:49 pm

How do I download this? I downloaded the ABC20 but when I open it, there is just parts in there and when I have 1 part in addon folder, and grab another part, it keeps asking me to replace, now I have like 8 ABC folders in addon. Please tell me how to download

Recruit Womprat Killer
User avatar
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:49 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Clone Wars Extended 2.0 - (Updated 09/03/2017)

Postby ArtIsPaperView » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:04 pm

Hamxakron wrote:How do I download this? I downloaded the ABC20 but when I open it, there is just parts in there and when I have 1 part in addon folder, and grab another part, it keeps asking me to replace, now I have like 8 ABC folders in addon. Please tell me how to download


You just need to extract a single one and it should combine them automatically. See MikeTheBeast55's tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYYzmSPURO0

Master of the Force
User avatar
Posts: 3749
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:59 pm
Projects :: Clone Wars Extended
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Re: Clone Wars Extended 2.0 - (Updated 09/03/2017)

Postby Deviss » Tue May 02, 2017 5:49 am

so sorry to everybody for delay answer and the troubles that can give, i am uploading a new version with floating icon fixies and updated sides (this one dont need ingame.lvl), for install the mod only uncompress the rar and copy the "ABC" folder into "C:\Program Files \LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\addon" (if dont exist "addon" folder, create him) :).

About server, i use mega because have more space and its fast, i havent pro account and i never had problems downloading, any suggestion for new server :) (mediafire no please xD) ?? i will try on moddb

Recruit Womprat Killer
User avatar
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:22 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Clone Wars Extended 2.0 - (Updated 09/03/2017)

Postby jomhar97 » Fri May 05, 2017 6:37 pm

Deviss wrote:so sorry to everybody for delay answer and the troubles that can give, i am uploading a new version with floating icon fixies and updated sides (this one dont need ingame.lvl), for install the mod only uncompress the rar and copy the "ABC" folder into "C:\Program Files \LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\addon" (if dont exist "addon" folder, create him) :).

About server, i use mega because have more space and its fast, i havent pro account and i never had problems downloading, any suggestion for new server :) (mediafire no please xD) ?? i will try on moddb


Have you considered other file options? The mod is unnecessarily large and could be compressed into an installer or even a single file. Also, I've been having trouble downloading the mod through "MEGA" because it's so large and slow, and attempt it enough and the service will give you a "over quota" error. So, please try Moddb or something that can allow users to download large files without hassle.

Resistance Leader
User avatar
Posts: 4843
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:43 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Projects :: EVERYWHERE
Games I'm Playing :: Dark Souls + TBOI
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Re: Clone Wars Extended 2.0 - (Updated 09/03/2017)

Postby Marth8880 » Sat May 06, 2017 2:51 pm

jomhar97 wrote:Have you considered other file options? The mod is unnecessarily large and could be compressed into an installer or even a single file. Also, I've been having trouble downloading the mod through "MEGA" because it's so large and slow, and attempt it enough and the service will give you a "over quota" error. So, please try Moddb or something that can allow users to download large files without hassle.

Yeah, agreed. Another alternative to Mod DB would be hosting it as a torrent, though that could be a bit more problematic if Deviss doesn't have a good upload speed.

User avatar
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:50 pm
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: SW Battlefront II
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Clone Wars Extended 2.0 - (Updated 09/03/2017)

Postby FayhdrianColonist » Fri May 12, 2017 3:17 pm

This is an awesome era mod. The sheer amount of content is great. I look forward to seeing the floating weapons glitch fixed and improvements made to the existing content!

Master of the Force
User avatar
Posts: 3749
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:59 pm
Projects :: Clone Wars Extended
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Clone Wars Extended 2.5 - (Updated 13/05/2017)

Postby Deviss » Sat May 13, 2017 6:21 am

Clone Wars Extended 2.5
Image
Clone Wars Extended 2.5 - Patch 1.0
Image

Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 7:08 am
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Clone Wars Extended 2.5 - (Updated 13/05/2017)

Postby Kanzee » Tue May 16, 2017 9:34 am

@Deviss I installed it, i saw all the maps ingame but when i try add it to queue on playing it doesnt work there is no Clone wars Era. Do you know how to fix it? :oops:

Master of the Force
User avatar
Posts: 3749
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:59 pm
Projects :: Clone Wars Extended
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Clone Wars Extended 3.0

Postby Deviss » Sun May 21, 2017 5:05 am

Clone Wars Extended 3.0
Image

Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:00 am
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Clone Wars Extended 3.0 - (Updated 21/05/2017)

Postby DaddyEggWhite » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:07 am

Hey I've installed the mod, extracted it via Winrar, and put it into my addon folder however when I loaded up battlefront 2 and went on to Instant Action I could see all the maps that came with this mod but I couldn't play them. Any suggestions? Thanks!

1st Warning
User avatar
Posts: 458
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:56 pm
Location: STRAYA MATE
Projects :: Yavin Valley of Ruins
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF1 SWBF2
xbox live or psn: Skinny ODST

Re: Clone Wars Extended 3.0 - (Updated 21/05/2017)

Postby SkinnyODST » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:07 am

DaddyEggWhite wrote:Hey I've installed the mod, extracted it via Winrar, and put it into my addon folder however when I loaded up battlefront 2 and went on to Instant Action I could see all the maps that came with this mod but I couldn't play them. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Do you have both the Unofficial 1.3 patch and the Official 1.1 patch installed?

Jedi Admin
User avatar
Posts: 7388
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:03 pm

Re: Clone Wars Extended 3.0 - (Updated 21/05/2017)

Postby Maveritchell » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:31 pm

So Deviss, why does your mod rename my Aquilaris map to "Mon Calamari: Dune Sea?"

PreviousNext

Return to SWBF2 Released Maps & Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests