Star Wars Battlefront: Last Hope (Bespin: Sky Battle)

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Delta327
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Projects :: Shattered Galaxy
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Star Wars Battlefront: Last Hope (Bespin: Sky Battle)

Post by Delta327 »

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/k893124d0ff53 ... 0.zip?dl=0

Bugs: GCW will crash because i havent started on it.
tehShocktroopa
Private
Projects :: Imperial Stormtrooper Skins
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 KOTOR TSL

Re: Star Wars Battlefront: Last Hope (Bespin: Sky Battle)

Post by tehShocktroopa »

Nice job, but I can't wait to see GCW.
xezene
Private Second Class
Projects :: NJO
Games I'm Playing :: BF2

Post by xezene »

Honestly? Pretty great. I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did -- I played as Republic side and really enjoyed the whole thing. It was intense the entire time, only at the very, very end did I finally manage to capture all the command posts. I will have to play as CIS as that looked fun too. I like the little additions like the vocal changes -- what all did you add/change? Also, I did notice that from time to time, frame rate slowed -- perhaps due to the large vessels -- but overall
it didn't hinder gameplay. Good work.

Edit: okay, I played as the CIS. Nice new sound work with the droid guns. However, I did find a significant problem. Both Dooku and Grievous can't hit anyone with their lightsabers. It's as if there is no impact, there is no damage or reaction or anything. The Republic Jedi on the other hand seem to be working normally.
Delta327
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Delta327 »

Yea ive been having that problem with the jedi for some reason i have no idea what is wrong with it. I will try to fix it.
MikeTheBeast55
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: N.A.
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF1 SWBF2 LOTR
xbox live or psn: MikeTheeBeast55

Post by MikeTheBeast55 »

Definitely a really great map so far that is still in its BETA stage however I noticed two minor bugs when I first started to play. One is the name localization meaning some units do not have an appropriate name and something else was floating icons. Besides these two small things that you will most likely fix in the future, a pretty fun and well made map so far.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that the turrets you can enter say, "THIS IS A BUG REPORT ME" instead of saying their actual turret name.
Delta327
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Delta327 »

MikeTheBeast55 wrote:Definitely a really great map so far that is still in its BETA stage however I noticed two minor bugs when I first started to play. One is the name localization meaning some units do not have an appropriate name and something else was floating icons. Besides these two small things that you will most likely fix in the future, a pretty fun and well made map so far.

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that the turrets you can enter say, "THIS IS A BUG REPORT ME" instead of saying their actual turret name.
I fixed the unit names but i forgot to rename the AAA gun. Thank you for reminding me