XBOX in Jinglin' Town

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

cbadal
Corporal
Corporal
Projects :: SWBF2 XBOX Mod Environment
Games I'm Playing :: SW Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

XBOX in Jinglin' Town

Post by cbadal »

I'm not sure how many of you all know, but there has been a recent breakthrough enabling us to create SWBFII DLC content for the XBOX platform (and XBOX 360).
My first map release is a port of the Dann Boeing classic "Christmas in Jinglin' Town".
This release enables 4 player split screen on the (modded) OG Xbox as well as (modded) XBOX 360.
Play it in split screen with your brothers, wife, girlfriend, sons, daughters and have a Jinglin' great time this Christmas season!

Video of install and gameplay (Gameplay & Install):
https://youtu.be/0pmNihL0fT0?t=105

Get it at:
https://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-ba ... installers

I'd like to thank all who helped me along the way and especially Dann Boeing & Co for creating and releasing the assets to make this port possible.

============================= Xbox Port credits ===========================================
BAD_AL/cbadal - map modifications to get it running on XBOX + little touches.
Teancum - XBOX mod know how.
bk2-modder - Xbox model
Shaymin/imastupid - Xbox addon know-how
========================================================================================
[Links]
(Original Dev Thread):
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=11917&start=340
(Original Release Thread):
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=12335&p=217311#p217311

========================= Original release Credits (As Mentioned by Dann in the Release thread) ============
"Saying that this is just another Dann Boeing map would be even more boastful and arrogant than I already am :D. So please take into consideration all the people who helped me with this map (and there was a ton of help so this is probably gonna take up half the readme).

[GT]FragMe! - A modeling guru who made/imported/exported many models present in this map including: the Big 3-story Swiss Chalet model, the Toyota Camry and Ford Explorer models, the Christmas Tree & Lights, Picket Fences, Street lamp models, 1 Present model, Snow-Walls, Pile of Snowball health/recharge stations. Without him this map would not have been possible.

[GT]Caleb1117=SotG=- A modeling expert who made/imported many models in the map including: 2 enterable houses, 1 enterable cabin, snowball models, the road tile models, and many of the house decorations such as the widescreen TV's. Again without him this map would not have been possible.

[GT-B]{97th}Thunder - A great modeler who made many models in the map including: Santa Player Model (modified dooku model that I skinned), Present Models (I scaled em to different sizes), Ice sheet model, beer bottle model, and a Snowman-with-a-sword model that I was unfortuneately unable to use in the map because of it's glitchiness.

Challenger33 - Made the Metal Bar Fence model, as well as making a Ford Explorer model that was unable to be textured (I used FragMe's model instead).

Egg_Guts - Made the Famous Snowman model that i used in the map both as a prop and an autoturret.

Eddie/Squeddie/Saturn - Made various models like the cabin models as well as the Smokestack and Windmill Models, as well as a good deal of interior models like lamps, chairs, and paintings.

MandeRek - Made the Santa-Hat addon that i placed on several models.

Phazon_Elite/Ironclad - A soundz guru who made the custom Sound.LVL for my christmas music soundtrack...yet again.

And thanks of course to all the people who gave help and offered to help with the map on Gametoast.

Also, I apologize ahead of time to anyone I forgot to mention in the credits, which is possible and even likely as I have an absolutely terrible memory for these things.

Happy Holidays and Enjoy!!!!
"