Geonosis: Earthbound Assualt (ver 1.11) 1.2 coming soon!!!

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

ghost_ops121

Post by ghost_ops121 »

i like th map tho the rebels/cis have a advantage because the other teams tickets go down quicl. also the clones dont have a fighter.
the fighters are a bit overpowered but the ai is too stupid to attack enemy tanks and such.
any1 else notice that the map called nageron in the download area just leads to a image not a map?
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Post by RevanSithLord »

Are you sure you didnt see "Download now" button? :?

EDIT- THAT WAS AWWWWWWESOME DUDE!!! I totally wooped their butts!!!! :lol: Maybe when you do more sides, could you make a Geonosis (located on the Battlefield shown on the movies) and remove the Snowtrooper commander, and replace it with a Yellow-regular clone? And give all of the clones on their sidearms, make them a carbine? So when we run out of ammo for our other weapons, resort to the carbine? Lol. That'd be pretty fun. And also put in the Infantry droid and if ya want I can skin a infantry droid to be red like in the movies. Also add flyers, such as the gunship? Hmm, I can just see an XL of that right now. And all the Clones going streamlined at each other and weapons fire is everywhere. :D Just a cool suggestion. :D
ghost_ops121

Post by ghost_ops121 »

i think im goin insane.
what ever, the new map is cool but i miss pwning the enemy with planes. the sniping towers are cool tho.
Gunjak

Post by Gunjak »

yeah i had to think about taking the planes out,

by tha way Revan i think you downloaded my older version a new one is out :D

http://download.yousendit.com/24A0AA335F0C3298

im gonna add AI pathing in the sniper tower soon, hintnodes aswell :)
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

Those pics look like you used a digital camera on your screen. In case you didn't know, just hold down the "Print Screen" key for two seconds to take a screenshot. They dump as .tga files in your Gamedata/Screenshots folder. (if there isn't one, the game will create one)
Gunjak

Post by Gunjak »

Yeah i know that, but i dont know how to upload tga files they didnt seem to work so i used a digital cam :)
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by Leviathan »

Off-topic : Gun', you should have used XnView so as to convert all your Targa files into JPEG's... :wink:
Gunjak

Post by Gunjak »

sorry
Gunjak

Post by Gunjak »

hey teamcum, can u add this lvl to your GT dl area cus when i try, it cant find the server ?!? ive tried twice already :(
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by RevanSithLord »

I mean I played the one with the sniper pads, it was awesome. Loved it. :D Just was asking for a new Geonosis later when you have the time :D You know, make a big Geonosis pack? ;)
Gunjak

Post by Gunjak »

Ya I will, geo is my favourite lvl :), by tha way ive done a LOT! to this map lately, might release it tommorow, just tweaking and stuff, you know ;)
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by RevanSithLord »

Sounds great Gunjak! I totally fell in love with your map! :D :D :D :D You know what, also, if you played Republic Commando, you should base a map on their Geonosis. :) That'd be so freaking fun. Anyway, keep it up, Gunjak! ;) Maybe also if you can, make an Acclamator Assault Ship hover over geonosis, or if you happen to find the ODF or whatever for the landed one, you could make the battlefield shown in the movies. If someone skins one, they could make like a Republic Commando for a hero or something, Or, just place mace windu, that's also a cool idea. :P Looking forward to more maps from you! OOH, I also stated in the Chandrila map I wanted a Dantooine so darn bad. Just a couple of smooth hills with a River running through, and Clones and Battledroids are scattered like in Star Wars Clone Wars cartoon, and someone could reskin mace to have his General clothing!! :D Dang I have alot of ideas it seems, Ill make a thread of a list of ideas. :) Sorry to ask so lot of you Gunjak. And if you need me to contribute....at all, I will skin for you. :oops: But that's nothing to be shamed about considering it's so freaking fun to do. Im done chattering Gun' lol "You can go about your business, Move along...move along.. " :lol:
Gunjak

Post by Gunjak »

WOW lol, no you can ask alot of me anytime ;) i dont think ill need to do any skinning just yet but if i do need sum1 , ull be the first ill come to :)
Maybe also if you can, make an Acclamator Assault Ship hover over geonosis
Its in version 1.1, ill release soon :)
Last edited by Gunjak on Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gunjak

Post by Gunjak »

ok, does anyone know how to change the black terrain that is around the map ?
Gunjak

Post by Gunjak »

Oh and Revan, it would be great if you posted some pics of that geonosis lvl on republic commando, i neva rly got around to plaing it, but i would like to know what map u were talking about :D i'm almost done with ver 1.1 of geo EA, after that i think ill try a starting a new map,
im thinking of a flyer based ground map, set in geonosis :P
Darth-Derkie
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by Darth-Derkie »

Gunjak wrote:ok, does anyone know how to change the black terrain that is around the map ?
Do you mean around the player? If so, this might help you:

A long time ago, in my early days of modding:
http://www.gametoast.com/index.php?name ... =3022#3022
Gunjak

Post by Gunjak »

no i mean at the border of the entire lvl, there is an endless walk of black terrain, look on my map
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by RevanSithLord »

Sure Gun'!! Lemme find some pics of it. If I cant find the actual Republic Commando screens, I have a Movie Battles 2 map in my Jedi Academy base that has about the exact same layout as RC! :D And I'll get screens from there. ^_^
Gunjak

Post by Gunjak »

kk thx revan
SWShellhound

Post by SWShellhound »

I can' download says site is down for matinence.