4 playable Cap ship COR SPACE level BETA

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Post by Guest »

Stager00
I killed 12 bombers, 1, gunship, 1 trifighter and 1 fighter. Why bombers more fighters? This is not true :P

Imho: remove Laat and cis bomber :roll: on next version
Stager00

Post by Stager00 »

Thanks for the feedback. The next version Ill balance out the flyers more.

Post by Guest »

Stager00
:)
When you will release next version? And what with auto-turrets?
Stager00

Post by Stager00 »

Likely a bug-free version tomorrow or next day. By turrets I just mean Ill have them all functional and controllable in next release. Also adding some CIS droid control ships.

Post by Guest »

Stager00
Good luck:)
can you add more ships?
Jawa_Killer
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Jawa_Killer »

JK514

i wont tell because i think you gonna ask them private or will spam them with hope mails.....sry to be so rude

Post by Guest »

Jawa_Killer
:oops: eh :oops:
valiant
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by valiant »

Man, u r da bomb! the first space map EVER released for coruscant! nice dude.
SWShellhound

Post by SWShellhound »

do you have a link to your download besides save files
save files doesnt work for me and a few others.
If you coud post the link that would be helpful, thanks
RevanSithLord
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Designated Days + LFC + GT vs SWBFC
Games I'm Playing :: FO3 + FO New Vegas
xbox live or psn: Master Revan

Post by RevanSithLord »

Umm, all's ya do is remove the [savefile] part from the name. Or did you do that already?
Stager00

Post by Stager00 »

Valiant:

Thank you. I'm glad you like it. I'll be releasing a greatly improved version within a few days.
ShadowAssassin25

Post by ShadowAssassin25 »

I don't know if this is a problem but..... yeh......

Jessicka

Post by Jessicka »

I love this map, it really captures the feel of the film and a frantic space battle... and yeah landing on the ships, I noticed that too tonight.
SWShellhound

Post by SWShellhound »

best hero battle ever, because it looks exactly like episode 3
I should try the landing thing i could run over and plant time on the targets lol
ethannet

Post by ethannet »

Totally awesome map!!! Better than the shipped space maps! Though I would recommend spawning more Eta-2s... they are my favorite ship, but other than that, this is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! :D
SWShellhound

Post by SWShellhound »

ethannet wrote:Totally awesome map!!! Better than the shipped space maps! :D
the shipped maps were junky, all the same layout, mabye a different amount of frigats but that was it,

this map is just awsome, though the bots suck lol
CovertSniper

Post by CovertSniper »

For some reason, one of the files is corrupted, and I can't play it. It goes to the spawn menu, but there are no command posts. :cry:

Off Topic
Welcome to the forums Jessicka! :D
Jessicka

Post by Jessicka »

thanks CovertSniper! This is a great map, hope you get it working. I'd send it through YM if I knew you, even though it's not my map to send.
Kyross

Post by Kyross »

Yei, hallo.

Sounds interesting, but I was poking around the space template the other night. Flyable cap ships will just never happen, unless you can get the pieces merged into one model, in which case it will blink out of existence at certain angles and distaances(the new engine doesn't seem to take to massive objects too well).

Good luck, ye'll need it. I tried to whip something up real quick(Federation gunship being broadsided by twin Venators) but all those tiny components drove me nuts. I did start on a set of space skins, I may release those.

Just imagine destroyable shields causing explosive vacuum when disposed of. It would practically be a necessity.
Jessicka

Post by Jessicka »

Hey Stager, are you ever going to finish this one, I really liked it. After your last map you might be planning to redo it altogether but keep the action, I still enjoy this beta.