The Clone Wars Armies

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

valiant
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

The Clone Wars Armies

Post by valiant »

This is my mod for SWBF2. It has been sent to Gametoast AND swbf2files.com. BOTH sites are awaiting them to be reviewed and posted. For Gametoast, it is being sent in 2 .ZIP files, theclonewarsarmies-CIS.ZIP and theclonewarsarmie-REP.ZIP.

The mod is y first Battlefront 2 mod. This makes many changes to the republic and CIS. I always thought the CIS was too powerful, so I balanced them out. I had never liked how the campaign was supposed to be about the 501st, but that different skins were always used, so I changed that so they all looked like the regular clone trooper. The republic pistol has been changed to a carbine: NOTE: This may also make the Imperial and Rebel sides hold their pistols like carbines due to the more extensive use of the sides/common/odf folder.

There is so much more. ENJOY!
-Valiant

Edit:
I am having trouble uploading the second file onto gametoast, so this could be a problem.
Last edited by valiant on Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-(DW)-Arc9[E]

RE: The Clone Wars Armies

Post by -(DW)-Arc9[E] »

how bout a DL link adn screenies?

And BTW how do you skin and how do you update like the republic as I made some new skins for them.
him

Post by him »

any skin changes?
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

Off-topic : If the problem you're currently facing with GameToast's "Uploading" feature really bothers you, then you should send a Private Message to guru about this issue, valiant... :wink:
valiant
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by valiant »

k thx lev. arc9 and him:
1. I am too lazy to put in screenies lol. jk. I don't know how to put screenies up on here.
2. There are no new skins, just that all the free clone classes look the same as trooper.