(Geonosis) Caverns Map

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Talibanman

Postby Talibanman » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:20 am

nice map man, i'll dl it :D

craggy

Postby craggy » Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:40 pm

I was away to tell you ctf spawns me itmonw, but then saw that you know already. this is a great fun map. but no geonosians? feels wrong without them piling out of the caves. is it possible to have just geonosians instead of droids, or to change a droid class to a geo(thinking magnaguard?) ?

dreadlordnyax

Postby dreadlordnyax » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:15 pm

i'm not really working on this map anymore, but if i ever do go back for a second version, something like that would be at the top of my list

craggy

Postby craggy » Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:34 pm

oops. yeah, i see it was a while since the last post. Oh well. lmk if you redo it, ta anyway :)

^Destroyer^

Postby ^Destroyer^ » Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:53 am

[GT]EraOfDesann wrote:I'm using WinZip and I tried both download links.

I didn't dl this yet but if so i think i will get the same problem because i'm using WinZip too, anyways i can always try :)

~EDIT~: Yes i got invalid thing too, but it was extracted completely when i looked in my addon accept for the tur.lvl maybe thats the problem

^Destroyer^

dreadlordnyax

Postby dreadlordnyax » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:44 pm

you could try it anyways, i've talked to people who got that error but it worked for them.
if not, sorry, but i have no idea what's wrong with it, much less how to fix it.

LD3

Postby LD3 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:23 pm

Im having the same problem but the lvl looks awesome

Previous

Return to SWBF2 Released Maps & Mods