(Geonosis) Caverns Map

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Talibanman

Post by Talibanman »

nice map man, i'll dl it :D
craggy

Post by craggy »

I was away to tell you ctf spawns me itmonw, but then saw that you know already. this is a great fun map. but no geonosians? feels wrong without them piling out of the caves. is it possible to have just geonosians instead of droids, or to change a droid class to a geo(thinking magnaguard?) ?
dreadlordnyax

Post by dreadlordnyax »

i'm not really working on this map anymore, but if i ever do go back for a second version, something like that would be at the top of my list
craggy

Post by craggy »

oops. yeah, i see it was a while since the last post. Oh well. lmk if you redo it, ta anyway :)
^Destroyer^

Post by ^Destroyer^ »

[GT]EraOfDesann wrote:I'm using WinZip and I tried both download links.
I didn't dl this yet but if so i think i will get the same problem because i'm using WinZip too, anyways i can always try :)

~EDIT~: Yes i got invalid thing too, but it was extracted completely when i looked in my addon accept for the tur.lvl maybe thats the problem

^Destroyer^
dreadlordnyax

Post by dreadlordnyax »

you could try it anyways, i've talked to people who got that error but it worked for them.
if not, sorry, but i have no idea what's wrong with it, much less how to fix it.
LD3

Post by LD3 »

Im having the same problem but the lvl looks awesome