Space Euphloria

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Tuskenjedi

Space Euphloria

Post by Tuskenjedi »

Sorry I didn't put this on Gametoast earlier (I didn't know how) but
I have a map called space Euphloria. It's got a lot of junk and in the readme it says its the not last version, but my comp messed so i cant work on it. :cry:

Space Euphloria Filefront Link

:)
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by yankeefan05 »

This is an ok map :? . Sry. There a a lot of glitches that just happen in the Droid BattleShip(or whatever they call it). Also there your troops dont move much. Maybe there should be more troops and a few less frigates. But keep the Neubulon-B.

It is a very confusing and werid space map.

Sry if i sound a bit negative, but i just want to help u make a better version.
NegativeSmiley

Post by NegativeSmiley »

Definatly out there but I enjoyed it. It was rather challenging in the close flying areas with the constant auto turrent fire.
Pros:
Fun.
New and Neat Ideas. Espically the boarding ramp.
All kinds of action. Fast space, fast indoors.
New stuff i've never seen in game (Neb B, CIS Circle thingy)
Cons:
Not constructed in an A+ manner (Lots of items going into each other)
Bot planning wasn't brilliant in the boarding seciton.
Some floating cannons (May be my PC)

Anyway. I enjoyed it. Not really as a map that I would play in a tournament but one to just look at all the new stuff and have a good time on. Not actaully try and win it.
Tuskenjedi

Post by Tuskenjedi »

This is an ok map Confused . Sry. There a a lot of glitches that just happen in the Droid BattleShip(or whatever they call it). Also there your troops dont move much. Maybe there should be more troops and a few less frigates. But keep the Neubulon-B.

It is a very confusing and werid space map.

Sry if i sound a bit negative, but i just want to help u make a better version.
Dont worry. It is totally okay. This was my first map and I really needed to get the hang of things. Plus, on filefront, I got much worse feedback :D