Utapau: Assault: Released (1.3 released April 17th. 2006)

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Post by Guest »

valiant

nice! This version is movie-like (212nd troopers). And Paraj trooper and his chaingun are awsome! I see, i fixed bug with carbine-awarding. BUT...why you changed normal Cody to Jet-Cody?
^Destroyer^

Post by ^Destroyer^ »

JK514 wrote:BUT...why you changed normal Cody to Jet-Cody?
Well everyone requested to have him in jet trooper version. But Valliant, could u make the map "non rewarding"?? Cause if i want to play as cody and i get his rifle i automaticly get elite rifle cause i got it on legendary and i don't want that. Could u change that?

^Destroyer^
valiant
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by valiant »

I suppose. I can't promise many changes, but I will remove award weapons.
Ammo will stay the same. However, I will also release a similar CIS side file with it. That way, both sides have equal firepower.
Blackcurrent

Post by Blackcurrent »

I got the shotgun reward to legendary thanks to this map. That it actually a good thing ;)
Neon

Post by Neon »

The clones are too yellow, you should make them more orange.
t3tine

Post by t3tine »

nice mod, but i agree with others, shotgun is too powerfull O_o
Alpha_522

Post by Alpha_522 »

you should put same ammunition like normal maps, because if theyre infinite its cheap. and im used to reloading lol so...i dunno why :D
kudos_eb

Post by kudos_eb »

could you make the map bigger? so it contains an atte, a ouple of rep gunships, and some barc speeders just like the movie??
RєÅpér

Post by RєÅpér »

kudos someone is already making that map

utapau assault XL i think ??

go here

index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4444