Battle Over Coruscant

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Foo4Everlong

Post by Foo4Everlong »

I don't know if this is a possibility, but I would love to have an army of Battle Droids, Super Battle Droids, and Destroyers (ala ROTS) attack you once you board a CIS ship. The one thing I noticed was how easy it was to do damage to the enemy ship without any resistance. And wasn't somebody working on trying to make "blast doors?" That would be ridiculously amazing! Later
t3tine

Post by t3tine »

what can i say...WOAW!
i had some problems to install it, i didn't read the readme...stupid me :p
so, i've just played it...the best map i've played at the moment ;)
cockpit are nice, i'm found of the tri-fighter cockpit wich is soooooooo fun!!!
so, only one thing, good job!
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by yankeefan05 »

To access the cockpit do u have to be in 1st person?
Wadi

Post by Wadi »

press V
DeathRow
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: None.
Games I'm Playing :: Life

Post by DeathRow »

This is a great map, but The Vwing doesnt have a cockpit and it is the only vechile to spawn in the Republic hanger... The ARC and Jedi Starfighter dont appear so I cant get there cockpits. When i play as V-wing in first person there is no cockpit...
Penguin
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Penguin »

you installed it wrong

read the read me, the SIDE, FPM and the Sound fodler have to go into the _LVL_PC folder THAT IS IN YOUR BOC folder
DeathRow
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by DeathRow »

Oh ok thanks :D I am hopeless
Lateralusj00

Post by Lateralusj00 »

I cant play it yet, but from seeing the screenshots..........can you please make the ingameobjects brighter? I don't get why they're so Diet Dr. Pepper dark when you make a mod map...
Vauris

Post by Vauris »

t3tine

Post by t3tine »

and the arc 170 cockpit is very nice :D
but there is two little thing ^^ :
-for the droid transport, you should make the cockpit in red like the other (little red)
-there is something i don't like in the jedi starfighter fpm...
BUT, this map rocks ;)
DakkerDB

Post by DakkerDB »

This map is simply brilliant!
I love the way the turrets work now, and I love the absolutely large scale of the battle.
I never cared about them cockpit views. But I guess they're nifty....
[Matt_Man]

Post by [Matt_Man] »

Great map! One Improvement that I can think of:
(If it is possible) to increase realism could you please make corusant big as this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:01724.jpeg That would be great

edit: also could you put more tri-fighter/droid starfighter ships in the CIS hangars and less transports so that more bots are forced into dogfight type ships and not ransports that they crash anyway
kudos_eb

Post by kudos_eb »

the map is awesome.. thats for sure, i have bunch of ideas and things ive noticed:

- the jedi starfighter's cockpit is the tie fighter's one, i suggest you edit it to delete the x wing icons on it.
- using the jedi starfighter and the v-wing is the same (no bomber) this is cool though, cuz is more movie like, but i suggest you give the arc fighter the v-wing bombs, if able.
- vehicle regeneration capability for heroes.
- when obiwan's starfighter explodes, looks like anakin's. (dunno if u can arrange that)
- is there a way to model a different interior for the cis and rep cap ships, adding hallways, and elevators and a little control room, or just adding more hallways that lead towards the reactor and the other core thingies you can destroy, i always thought they were too close to each other.
- droidekas on the hallways (if added)!!
- i wasnt sure about this but here it goes: can u change the combo animations for anakin, i think his combo is lame, he should have luke's i think.
- hangar for the cis droid control ships
- more AI piloting starfighters on both sides
- more cap ships! i cant get enough of 'em!!
- what about adding a green starfighter and saesee tiin, or a reskinned ep2 jedi starfighter to look like plokoon's and add the reskinned emperor plokoon model, or a purple one and add mace windu, just a thought..
- magnaguards

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!
DeathRow
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by DeathRow »

In the Jedi starfighter cockpit, could you possibly make it so we could see the sides?
moberemk

Post by moberemk »

I downloaded the map, and I tried to install it, but it seems that your zip file doesn't let me extract it to my addon folder. Windows always says "The file cannot be found." I suspect that this may be because of the way that you split the file into two sub-zipfiles, which seems very inconvenient.
[Matt_Man]

Post by [Matt_Man] »

read the instructions at the first post
Mekko
Private First Class

Post by Mekko »

Heres a little bug. its in the jedi starfighter btw
moberemk

Post by moberemk »

Yes, I did, but whenever I try to copy anything from any folder it shows me that error. How did you create that ZIP file anyhow?
Warpedout
Private

Post by Warpedout »

Excellent map, my only real problem is that there are not that many enemy bot starfighters. For some reason, the bots on my side (usually Republic) fill the skies with fighters, yet I'm lucky if I see a droid starfighter or tri-fighter. Oh and while it would not matter to me soo much, it would be cool to be able to go inside the trade federation droid control ship.
LordGrievous13

Post by LordGrievous13 »

One of the best map I've played since the game came out and I love the recolored jedi starfighter