Space Geonosis beta 0.85 (direct questions to Schizo)

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

Post by Guest »

Teancum

good idea! I think 2 modification of V19 will be very interesting!

And, about cis bombers - Tri-bomber (imho) will be interesting too.
Schizo

Post by Schizo »

What, exactly, is a Tri-Bomber?

Post by Guest »

Schizo

:) Tri-fighter with bobmber wearons - pulse guns and proton bombs. And with bomber-health
Schizo

Post by Schizo »

Tri-Fighters were not in Ep. II. We're looking for Ep. II-era ships, not those from Ep. III. Which is the reason we're not using ships like the ARC-170, V-Wing, etc. I just can't think of anything to do for the Grievous bomber though. I suppose we could have like, a modified droid starfighter-bomber kinda ship, but I'd rather go for something a little... better.

Post by Guest »

Schizo
Did you played SW Starfighter?

Post by Guest »

Teancum
v19 must has more hitpoints...
t3tine

Post by t3tine »

what is delta-7 ??

Post by Guest »

t3tine
Delta 7 - jedi starfighter from Ep2
t3tine

Post by t3tine »

ok thank

Post by Guest »

you can founded more here: starwars.wikia.com
Foo4Everlong

Post by Foo4Everlong »

Teancum wrote:A Bomber version of the V-19 is not a bad idea. Perhaps I'll slow the V-19 down a bit so it's fast for a bomber, yet slower than the ARC-170. Then there could be two versions: Red (multi-purpose) and Blue (bomber)

Thoughts?
I say, keep the original red V-19, but turn it into a bomber like you thought of. I'm just thinking that we should try to keep things as accurate as possible. That's not saying that the blue version didn't exist. But then again, it's not my map, so you can do absolutely anything you want. Here's another idea, you could add another multipurpose Jedi Starfighter, Anakin's "modified" Starfighter. This Starfighter seems a little more suped-up than the original. More weaponary(spelling?), more powerful. Here's a description along with a picture. Different paint scheme. I think this would look great in the game.

Description: Anakin's starfighter began as a standard Delta-7 Aethersprite that he extensively customized to suit his demanding tastes for speed and control. With four Taim & Bak laser cannons bracketing each wingtip and a proton torpedo launcher along the ship's dorsal centerline, the speedy combat vessel had greater firepower than the standard fighter. Anakin's fighter underwent numerous modifications in its lifetime, meaning that its performance varied depending on its latest features or what tricked-out power plant it sported.

Another idea for the CIS could be this:

I know it's technically driven by Asajj Ventress, but it's name is called "Geonosian Fanblade Starfighter." So while she rode in it, it doesn't mean it was created for her only. Another cool addition to the game. If you need an description of the Geonosian Fanblade just let me know and I can post it.

I think this is a fantastic space map, with some cool new additions, and I just think, why stop there when you can keep going and make it the best out there. Thanks for making such an awesome map. Later

Post by Guest »

Geonosian Fanblade
in progress

http://www.gametoast.com/index.php?name ... pic&t=4448

Anakin`s modified Delta7
http://www.gametoast.com/index.php?name ... c&start=30 (read first Lord Bandu`s post)
Anakin`s starfighter is next
kudos_eb

Post by kudos_eb »

i think u could add realism by changing the venator for an acclamator, although i dont know how u could posssibly do something like that.

Post by Guest »

kudos_eb

Acclamator hasn`t hangar... And nobody can`t add hangar area.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Teancum »

I was actually thinking of converting a Scarab Fighter for the CIS bomber. As far as Republic ships go, however -- I'll end up either keeping the V-Wing or making a blue V-19. If I figure out a way to do a hero ship I'll add Anakin's fighter, but not until then.
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

What's a Scarab Fighter?

Post by Guest »

Teancum
Scarab is good idea.

[GT]EraOfDesann

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Scarab-c ... tarfighter

Teancum
Anakin`s Starfighter? Do you mean starfighter from 1st chapter (Clone wars series)?
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

Oh, okay. Thanks JK.
-SP-Butters

Post by -SP-Butters »

Bugs:

The new starfighter, V-19 explodes when you try to land it inside.

-plz fix cus this is annoying
Alkonium

Post by Alkonium »

Not to be too picky or anything, but Geonosis was the only ringed planet to be seen in the Star Wars films, but I see no rings around the planet here.