Geonosis: Attack of the Clones (ver 1.0 BETA)

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

PvtParts
Jedi
Jedi
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by PvtParts »

Oh. Well dont take it offensivly, I was just saying this map was good. Regardless, its only your second map out.

I have played Earthbound Assault. And yes it was fun. It still on my computer, and I first downloaded it soon after it was released.
Gunjak

Post by Gunjak »

@ Jedi_Trooper I was thinking of doing another planet, but i never can decide which one to do, i dont know how to add water so maps like kashyyk i wont do,

@ PVTPARTS no offense taken, :P, i wouldnt really say this map was amazing, it is only my second map out, but i didnt spend very much time on it. unlike my geo earthbound assault :D
PvtParts
Jedi
Jedi

Post by PvtParts »

Well this map was fun. Thats all that matters. And its a beta. So its lookin good.

But I think I wouldnt mind a few rhen var maps? or maybe some mountain combat. Snow and mountains are cool.
ARC_Trooper

Post by ARC_Trooper »

Sir, NICE Map;
:D
Please make more Geonosis maps!
Hairman49er

Post by Hairman49er »

LOve the map just like the movies but add more ATTEs plz. And a core ship if possiable.
Jedi_Trooper

Post by Jedi_Trooper »

great map :D lotta fun sitting in the AT-TE turret and taking potshots at armies of droids :D
one thing i think would be pretty cool would too add some regular battle droids into this map to make it more movie-like. and maybe give put the republic on more even footing with the CIS at the beginning. or just make the techno-union ships weaker. i also think it would be pretty cool to add some hills and such here and there. this looked like quite a flat map.
but overall it was a great map! :D

and for your next map why dont you make a map titled something like Geonosis: Catacombs? and make it more close quater kinda combat. or even do something like the factories where anakin and padme land at in Ep II.

but of course its what you want these are just suggestions. great map by the way! :wink:
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by yankeefan05 »

Welcome to GameToast, Hairman49er.

Gunjak, u could be an only Genosis modder. This is a good map and so is Earthbound Assault. I like the vechile wars in Earthbound Assault though.
Linus

Post by Linus »

Gunjak wrote:Waaah a Leviathan Wanabee.

joking lol. do what you must.

Master yoda i must know!

edit, well i really gotta sleep, please leave your thoughts of my map, it would be greatley aprrieciated :)
Off-Topic: Yeah, dude. I'm a Leviathan-Wannabe and I'm proud of it. 8)

On-Topic: Nice map, dude. :)
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by yankeefan05 »

Off-Topic: This map has the same name as Destroyer's Genosis: Attack of the Clones map. lol :lol: (except this is a different version)
Gunjak

Post by Gunjak »

true ^

we didnt realise until i announced this map, i havnt tried his yet but im sure it will be great
ARC_Trooper

Post by ARC_Trooper »

Sir,
SPHA-T(s)?
Also, do you need any help with reference and names of units/weapons (I can do that if you need it)?