RotE #1: New Era Begins (Version 1.0) Released!!

New maps and mods are coming out quickly. If you release something (even a beta) please post it here. Be sure to give details in the topic such as Map/Mod name and version

Moderator: Moderators

PR-0927
Old School Staff

Post by PR-0927 »

Yeah, I got that after I released the maps.

:(

Oh, well, LOL. Thanks anyways.

- Majin Revan
Penguin
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Penguin »

lol, np
SonofThunder

Post by SonofThunder »

Just have to say, I just had one of my best BF2 experiences ever, playing this map. I was more looking forward to playing the Dantooine one, but I downloaded this one too, because I knew it would be quality. But wow, just the whole feeling of the map is epic...felt more like SW than any of the shipped maps and almost any user-made maps. The realistic lasers, injuries, and very nice CP placement...all just contribute to make this so enjoyable to play. I had so many great moments...getting run over by a tank, surprised to see myself not dead. Shooting a Bothan out of an AT-RT with a quick no-scope snipe - a bunch of the Imps converging on a Rebel command post all at once to decisively take it - a Geonosian flying down at me as I quickly fired my pistol to finish him...I don't know why, but I just had so much FUN playing this map. I mean, this is why Battlefront II is so awesome. I think the main thing that made this map so much fun was the weapons and the realistic injuries...and the Imperial commando - wow, I love to play as that guy. Just wanted to say thanks for such a fun experience. :)
PR-0927
Old School Staff

Post by PR-0927 »

Wow, thank you man.

:)

- Majin Revan
Gordman

Post by Gordman »

We need more mappers like you Majin. (and Rends, Vyse, Bandu, Teancum and oh I forget the rest) because we know you guys are so dedicated that you will never fail!!! Thats the reason I didnt quit SWBF2....

:lol: