How to create models in XSI and other 3D applications and make them work in Battlefront 1 & 2. Post models, tips for application usage and share anything XSI, 3DMax, SketchUp, etc.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:07 am
- Projects :: Scarif but for Battlefront 2
- xbox live or psn: Carib50 (PSN)
- Location: Earth
Can't find any, I want to port a unit into BF2 but don't even know how to get the texture on to them and there are no straightforward tutorials explaining it. Anyone know of any, or could provide a quick walkthrough on it?
- Resistance Leader
- Posts: 5005
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:43 pm
- Projects :: EVERYWHERE + Project Infiltrator
- xbox live or psn: Marth8880
- Location: Edinburgh, UK
- Droid Pilot Assassin
- Posts: 2162
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:58 pm
- Projects :: Star Wars Battlefront Legacy
I'm surprised Autodesk has anything left on their site with regards to XSI/Softimage.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm
- Projects :: No Mod project currently.
- xbox live or psn: No gamertag set
How is it?