XSI download or equivlent/trench assets.

How to create models in XSI and other 3D applications and make them work in Battlefront 1 & 2. Post models, tips for application usage and share anything XSI, 3DMax, SketchUp, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Mas
Recruit Womprat Killer
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: kotor swb arkham
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

XSI download or equivlent/trench assets.

Post by Mas »

Hey all. Working on a couple of maps that are built around trench warfare, the shipped assets wont cut it here, so I'm going to try to render/modify some existing assets I've found a huge number of XSI tutorials however I haven't been able to find a copy of XSI foundation (Apparently its been discontinued) or a copy of the 30 day trail. dose anyone have a line on a the XSI Foundation 30 Day Trial or know of a software that I can use to modify and create assets with.

Also if anyone has trench assets that I could use or reference for my map I would greatly appreciate a copy!
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: XSI download or equivlent/trench assets.

Post by Teancum »

I haven't tried it with XSI, but I often use RunAsDate with older apps that I can't get a registration key for any more -- stuff that's either been discontinued by the developer, or the company doesn't exist any more.

https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date.html

Basically it launches so that the app thinks it's a specific date, such as three days into your 30 day trail. It's helpful when you get stuck.
AceMastermind
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Re: XSI download or equivlent/trench assets.

Post by AceMastermind »

Mas wrote:... I haven't been able to find a copy of XSI foundation (Apparently its been discontinued) or a copy of the 30 day trail. dose anyone have a line on a the XSI Foundation 30 Day Trial or know of a software that I can use to modify and create assets with.
All links still work here, be sure to read the entire post:
http://gametoast.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=22345
Its probably best to download "Softimage Mod Tool 7.5" and ANDE's "XSI ZETools" plugin for it instead.