Animation Collab

How to create models in XSI and other 3D applications and make them work in Battlefront 1 & 2. Post models, tips for application usage and share anything XSI, 3DMax, SketchUp, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Gaiaden1
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Animation Collab

Post by Gaiaden1 »

So I make some pretty decent animations in blender. Unfortunately, I don't know how to use the animation software for Battlefront 2, so if anyone knows how to animate for Battlefront 2, and is willing to talk me through the process to get to the pose to pose animation part, so I can take it from there, and if anyone want me to work on animation for a mod of theirs, by all means I'll be happy to provide a video showing an animation reel for you and if you can possibly port the animations into your mod from blender I'll give them up no prob. Been wanting some actual animation replacers for this game for so long and now that I'm starting to get into 3d animation I'm more than willing to start.
Marth8880
Resistance Leader
Projects :: DI2 + Psychosis
Games I'm Playing :: Silent Hill 2
xbox live or psn: Marth8880

Re: Animation Collab

Post by Marth8880 »

Softimage XSI is used to create animations for the game. We have exhaustive tutorials for animating with XSI here: viewtopic.php?p=445370#p445370