How to create models in XSI and other 3D applications and make them work in Battlefront 1 & 2. Post models, tips for application usage and share anything XSI, 3DMax, SketchUp, etc.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Command Sergeant Major
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:09 pm
- Projects :: Athenova Campaign
- Location: Planet 4546b
I'm trying to model a 45 degree turn in a trench using xsi, but I can't find a precise, clean way to do it.
In the image I've duplicated the first piece and then rotated and manually moved it, but that just seems so sloppy and I'll have to clean it up after merging which isn't ideal. Is there a better way to do this?
- Resistance Leader
- Posts: 5005
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:43 pm
- Projects :: EVERYWHERE + Project Infiltrator
- xbox live or psn: Marth8880
- Location: Edinburgh, UK