Zetools on Softimage 7.5

How to create models in XSI and other 3D applications and make them work in Battlefront 1 & 2. Post models, tips for application usage and share anything XSI, 3DMax, SketchUp, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

Ironmachine
Private
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: StarWarsBattlefront
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Zetools on Softimage 7.5

Post by Ironmachine »

hi, I have difficulty getting Zetools on Softimage 7.5, I installed Phyton, Phywin32 and Visual C ++ 2015, then I extracted the Zetools folder in C: \ Softimage \ Softimage_Mod_Tool_7.5 \ Addons and it doesn't work
kiprobin
First Lance Corporal
First Lance Corporal
Projects :: Trench War
Games I'm Playing :: Swbf2

Re: Zetools on Softimage 7.5

Post by kiprobin »

I seem to recall having great difficulty getting that working several years ago, but I can't quite recall what the problem was. One thing you could try is retry the installation process from scratch. I assure you it works, at least on my pc
Ironmachine
Private
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: StarWarsBattlefront

Post by Ironmachine »

kiprobin wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:56 am
I seem to recall having great difficulty getting that working several years ago, but I can't quite recall what the problem was. One thing you could try is retry the installation process from scratch. I assure you it works, at least on my pc
I had already tried, it doesn't work
ANDEWEGET
Ancient Force
Ancient Force

Post by ANDEWEGET »

Did you install the exact versions of Python, pywin and the C++ redistributables mentioned here: https://schlechtwetterfront.github.io/xsizetools/? I guess "doesn't work" means the ZE Tools menu doesn't show up in XSI?