Base Pose - Template Trooper

How to create models in XSI and other 3D applications and make them work in Battlefront 1 & 2. Post models, tips for application usage and share anything XSI, 3DMax, SketchUp, etc.

Moderator: Moderators

OOM-9

Base Pose - Template Trooper

Post by OOM-9 »

Hey, right now the vid card exploded on my modding comp, but this computer can handle XSI so I figured I can still mod sorta... :D

Anyways, I heard that they released the ep2 trooper for modellers to base off of, as well as pics of the hierarchy and such for skeleton rigging.

I found the pictures of the hierarchy on Psycho's website, can someone direct me to the trooper model and any other rigging documentation so I can fiddle?

~OOM-9
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

RE: Base Pose - Template Trooper

Post by Leviathan »

Here is the file you need to import into your Softimage|XSI software in order to conceive brand-new playable characters for Star Wars Battlefront I / II, OOM'... :wink:
Qdin
Old School Staff

RE: Base Pose - Template Trooper

Post by Qdin »

http://www.gametoast.com/index.php?name ... pic&t=2334

this topic was once created by Psych0fred after he released the .emdl for the Unit.

and btw, it's just a Clone Trooper from SWBF1 - I honestly don't know if it's a ep2 or wp3 :roll:
OOM-9

Post by OOM-9 »

it's the ep2 trooper from both SWBF1 and 2...

And thnx guys

EDIT
Problem, I have the modtools, this is too high of a versionfor meto open, can someone export it again in a format I can open?
minilogoguy18
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter

Post by minilogoguy18 »

no because it would be illegal cause i was gonna do that and psych0fred told me not to and just let the mod tools users fend for themselves cause he almost got in trouble for releasing the original template.