Texas Instrument Ti84+

How To's, Questions, and Solutions for problems. This covers anything from computer hardware problems to software recommendations to tutorials for various software programs.

Note: Neither Gametoast nor any of its members/visitors are responsible for any damage to your computer as a result from advice given in this forum. Follow advice at your own risk and be sure to back up any important files.

Moderator: Moderators

Anakin
Master of the Force
Master of the Force
Projects :: RC Side Mod - Remastered - SWBF3 Legacy

Texas Instrument Ti84+

Post by Anakin »

Hi,

on/at(?) my school we have the Ti84+ from Texas instrument.
you can program with it and i have much programs for school. now i have a problem.
i need Matrix. you all know?? something like this:
0 1 3 4 0
4 5 7 3 6
1 8 9 4 3

so how can i store inputs in a matrix??

i just started to learn app programing.
i downloaded the AXE app from the last link and i think it will work with this but i started today reading this and i'm not good in english.

some informations here:

http://gtr.drfaust.de/index.php?id=1

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fi ... 42813.html

So can someone read the tut from the 2nd url and can tell me if i can do this with the app and tell me if i'm right?? if not i needn't learn this.

or did someone know an other way to store inputs as matrix??
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Re: Texas Instrument Ti84+

Post by AQT »

Anakin wrote:or did someone know an other way to store inputs as matrix??
Press the 2ND button, and then press the x^-1 button, which will take you to MATRIX. Then use the right arrow button to go to EDIT. Press the ENTERbutton. Now choose from [A] to [J] to store your matrix. Upon selecting one of these letters, you will have the option to specify the dimension of your matrix. After doing this, you can then enter the elements of your matrix one by one. Upon entering your last element, press 2ND and MODE to quit. Now you can call upon your matrix by going to 2ND and then x^-1, and choosing the letter in which you stored your matrix under NAMES. Then if you want to take the determinant, transpose, or something else of your matrix, go to MATH for a list instead after pressing 2ND and then x^-1.