Tears2Roses tech questions[weird phone SD card glitch p4)

How To's, Questions, and Solutions for problems. This covers anything from computer hardware problems to software recommendations to tutorials for various software programs.

Note: Neither Gametoast nor any of its members/visitors are responsible for any damage to your computer as a result from advice given in this forum. Follow advice at your own risk and be sure to back up any important files.

Moderator: Moderators

Tears2Roses
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
Projects :: Oh some random stuff who knows
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2
xbox live or psn: PC beats xbox.

Re: Tears2Roses tech questions[dropped phone in water page 3

Post by Tears2Roses »

Good news! After coming home from school my phone works perfectly fine. I left in in rice for approximately 24 hours overnight in a closed bag of rice. I took the battery out too. At the moment my phone works perfectly normal, thanks for the help guys.

Now, onto another battlefield 3 problem. Pressing caps lock or the sound up/down buttons on my keyboard causes BF3 to go out of fullscreen into a smaller window, and is very annoying...Any ideas on how I could fix that? Caps lock is not assigned to anything under controls.
Unlucky13
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Projects :: Models models models
Games I'm Playing :: Random stuff

Post by Unlucky13 »

Try assigning it to a random command that you will never use.
Tears2Roses
Chief Warrant Officer
Chief Warrant Officer
Projects :: Oh some random stuff who knows
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2
xbox live or psn: PC beats xbox.

Post by Tears2Roses »

Ok, I can try that.
EDIT: Well, I've been busy with real life, very busy. As for the caps issue I don't care too much anymore(I don't play too much BF3 anymore anyhow). However, my phone says the SD card is not inserted. I've looked multiple times and the SD card is there, all good. For now I've taken it out and I'm going to wait overnight. I *might* have broke something or the water has corroded something... Also, even without the SD card error, I can still look at contacts and call. Any idea what's causing this error? If you need more info, ask.