Deleted E-mail account

How To's, Questions, and Solutions for problems. This covers anything from computer hardware problems to software recommendations to tutorials for various software programs.

Note: Neither Gametoast nor any of its members/visitors are responsible for any damage to your computer as a result from advice given in this forum. Follow advice at your own risk and be sure to back up any important files.

Moderator: Moderators

MandeRek
Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Battlefront Zer0
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Deleted E-mail account

Post by MandeRek »

Hey GT,

Long time no talk! I've got a problem and I hope someone here can help me because it's getting really serious and I'm really sick of it.

When I was a kid, I made a website with one of those websites-hosting-sites, nothing interesting really. This website was registered on an email account hosted by the Dutch Lycos. But, about 2/3 years ago, Lycos was broke (what's the word? Out of money?!) and basicly my emailaccount was deleted (it isn't retrievable anymore)

The site, however, from the websitehoster, is STILL online, and chases my basicly everywhere I go :runaway:
I'm starting to gain some fame in my country because of the sports I practice, but this TERRIBLE site I made as kid with some funky pictures still pops up when people Google me for example.

Does anybody know how to solve this?! I tried mailing the website-hosting site but I still got no answer. I also tried a site where you can acces an temporary-email account, with the emailadress the site was registered on, but the mail sent when I clicked 'Forgot Password' never appeared in the temporary inbox.

Please, GT. You are my last hopes!
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Re: Deleted E-mail account

Post by guru »

Do a Whois on the host of the site with your pics and send the admin or webmaster an email saying you'll take legal action if your pics aren't removed. I do it daily for clients they have to do it or you can literally sue them !
MandeRek
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by MandeRek »

Okay! It's from mysites.nl a dutch hosting site, I e-mailed the emailadres I found but still have no reaction. I hope they answer soon! Otherwise I need to find some other (il)legal way to destroy that website :vader2:

Anyhow thanks guru! I'll keep you updated
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Post by guru »

I emailed http://www.mysites.nl/eigen-website/contact.html on this page that I need a site and they emailed right away try asking them to contact you say you want to move 80 websites to their hosting but first you need to clear up a website picture issue :)
MandeRek
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by MandeRek »

Dirty ...
Okay, I'll try and contact again. Thanks for yourhelp guru, let's hope I can get this fixed!