Whenever I do ZeroEdit for my Map...

How To's, Questions, and Solutions for problems. This covers anything from computer hardware problems to software recommendations to tutorials for various software programs.

Note: Neither Gametoast nor any of its members/visitors are responsible for any damage to your computer as a result from advice given in this forum. Follow advice at your own risk and be sure to back up any important files.

Moderator: Moderators

MasterWindi
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Battlefront 2
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Whenever I do ZeroEdit for my Map...

Post by MasterWindi »

The exact second I open it it says Not responding, I tried with about all System load or Compadibillity for XP+ And still does, any help please?
linksith
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major
Projects :: Waaay too many projects
Games I'm Playing :: too many
xbox live or psn: me has no xbox

Re: Whenever I do ZeroEdit for my Map...

Post by linksith »

Could you please post all of your computer specifications (operating system, CPU, etc.) My computer had done the same thing to me before but it was some weird bias kind of issue I think. It's a Medion computer and ZE would only work with an ATI GPU. It would do exactly what you said would happen to you when I had an nVidia card in it though. So what you want to post would be something like this...

Brand: Medion
Model: MEDIONPC MS-7501
CPU: AMD Phenom 8450
RAM: 3GB
GPU: ATI Radeon HD 3400

You can get some of this information by right-clicking computer then hitting "Properties". Other information you can probably get by using HWMonitor.