I can't download from Gamefront anymore [Solved]

How To's, Questions, and Solutions for problems. This covers anything from computer hardware problems to software recommendations to tutorials for various software programs.

Note: Neither Gametoast nor any of its members/visitors are responsible for any damage to your computer as a result from advice given in this forum. Follow advice at your own risk and be sure to back up any important files.

Moderator: Moderators

BattleSheep
Private
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

I can't download from Gamefront anymore [Solved]

Post by BattleSheep »

Hello friends, here's my problem: I had to format my computer and when I got it back I couldn't (and still can't) download anything from gamefront, it just tells me that the page of the URL couldn't be found. If someone could help me I would be very thankful. I replaced my old Windows XP by 7 if that helps.
Noobasaurus
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin

Re: I can't download anymore

Post by Noobasaurus »

A lot of gamefront files were removed after a new policy took place. If it hadn't been downloaded within a certain time period the file was removed.
BattleSheep
Private

Post by BattleSheep »

I just read that Gamefront has banned many countries (like mine) so now I can't download anything from that page :( . I just can't download maps and/or mods anymore and I don't know what to do because I really like Battlefront 2, I have it since like 5 years ago and just uninstalled it twice to formatting my computer. But now, withot any mod or new map it just gets boring (specially without Archer0's AI heroe support minimod) :cry: . I'm sure many people is having the same proble. I know this is ttoo much but, maybe we could upload mods in other pages?

The list of banned countries is here, my country is the first on the list:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=573967
AceMastermind
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AceMastermind »

BattleSheep
Private