Getting Samsung Galaxy 4 Tablet (well already ordered)

How To's, Questions, and Solutions for problems. This covers anything from computer hardware problems to software recommendations to tutorials for various software programs.

Note: Neither Gametoast nor any of its members/visitors are responsible for any damage to your computer as a result from advice given in this forum. Follow advice at your own risk and be sure to back up any important files.

Moderator: Moderators

AnthonyBF2
Sith
Sith
Projects :: PS2+PSP Overhaul

Getting Samsung Galaxy 4 Tablet (well already ordered)

Post by AnthonyBF2 »

Me and a pal have chosen what we think is a decent tablet for basic functions such as web, communication, music, etc.

Specs seem to be around 1.3 cpu, 1.5GB Ram, 16GB storage with upgrade sd card slots(or 1 slot I think)
Screen 10.1 inch, battery estimated around 8-9 hours. Software I'm pretty sure is something Kitkat 4.4
I'm new to tablets and in general pretty much all technology. I don't know what some of this is.

My question is what should I be aware of, Will it come with a bunch of junk that kills the battery?
Will it have a lack of apps software, is there special apps to recommend adding?

Thank you for feedback, I'd like insight from anyone who's used this device and has an detailed advice/opinion.