MS Digital Image 2006 Edition Library not uploading .tgas

How To's, Questions, and Solutions for problems. This covers anything from computer hardware problems to software recommendations to tutorials for various software programs.

Note: Neither Gametoast nor any of its members/visitors are responsible for any damage to your computer as a result from advice given in this forum. Follow advice at your own risk and be sure to back up any important files.

Moderator: Moderators

OGEB1103

MS Digital Image 2006 Edition Library not uploading .tgas

Post by OGEB1103 »

Hi
I have Microsoft Digital Image 2006 Standard Edition Image Editor and Library, and both have the ability to read .tga files but whenever i try to upload any of these files from my hard drive (such as screenshot folder) they aren't there. I can upload them from other areas (such as My Pictures) but not these folders on the hard drive. Anyone else got this problem?

RE: MS Digital Image 2006 Edition Library not uploading .tga

Post by Guest »

I had this problem a while back on my other user account on my PC mostly I just switched solved my problem.
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Leviathan »

Off-topic : Alright, OGEB', before trying to find a possible Solution to the Issue you are experiencing through Microsoft® Digital Image Standard 2006, I would want you to describe me the exact Functioning of this Image Editing Software, since the fact you have talked of the "Uploading" of Graphics Files has really intrigues me. Furthermore, in case Flash's Advice would have indeed worked out this problem in the past, then I assume that modifying either the concerned Program's Settings or Microsoft® Windows Registry would be the only ways of definitively fixing it, without forgetting that taking contact with "Redmond Firm" might be equally an efficient manner of getting the Support you need...
[RDH]Zerted
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff
Projects :: Bos Wars AI - a RTS game
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 and Bos Wars

Post by [RDH]Zerted »

Which folders are you attempting to upload files from? Are you sure thats where the files are being stored? Do a searh for the files. Do you have read permissions for the folder? Can you see the files in it?
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by Leviathan »

Also, OGEB', now you have talked about the fact specific Folders - Such as either "My Documents" or "My Pictures" ones, amongst similar others - could be properly recognized and exploited by Microsoft® Digital Image Standard 2006, I would wish to know on which Microsoft® Windows version you have installed the concerned Software on, additionally to the Rights and Authorizations you can take advantage of, since this sort of Issues could be related to the fact you may run either a "Limited" or a "Guest" Account while trying to manipulate Targa Graphics Files...