Kotor2 Telos Prob

How To's, Questions, and Solutions for problems. This covers anything from computer hardware problems to software recommendations to tutorials for various software programs.

Note: Neither Gametoast nor any of its members/visitors are responsible for any damage to your computer as a result from advice given in this forum. Follow advice at your own risk and be sure to back up any important files.

Moderator: Moderators

Tuskenjedi

Kotor2 Telos Prob

Post by Tuskenjedi »

When I'm at the telos restoration place I can't be bao dur. I go to the selection screen and he's not even there! I need him to punch through the force field in the merc camp. Also, when I first get to the merc camp and go to the first mercenaries, The screen fades out like a movie but the comes back like the end of a movie with me closer. I cant talk to any of the mercs, they're not my enemies, and the computer on the landing pad does the fade in then out thing. What should I do to fix this? It really gets me annoyed.
Qdin
Old School Staff
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

RE: Kotor2 Telos Prob

Post by Qdin »

I know I know :P

here's a website with fixes which is NOT supported by LucasArts! :o

but they work like a charm! :P

http://www.team-gizka.org/downloads.html
The_Emperor
Supreme Galactic Ruler

Post by The_Emperor »

you should download all the fixes there, it saves you from a lot of frustration ;) (talking out of experience)
The problem I had that this site fixed was that whenever I tried to make Handmaiden a jedi, I was teleported to the Telos Academy (only my main character) and there was no way out... There were no handmaidens or whatever either :P
Kotor2 has many glitches like that, this site fixes a lot of 'em
Tuskenjedi

Post by Tuskenjedi »

Nvm, I fixed it , but without website help
Last edited by Tuskenjedi on Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

Off-topic : I would almost be ready to bet that the Issue you seem to be currently experiencing through Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II : The Sith Lords must have been already mentioned and worked out by members affiliated to LucasForums©, which is surely one of the most friendly and efficient Community being dedicated to BioWare Corporation® / Obsidian Entertainment® Star Wars-related Devisings, and that's why I would advise you to exploit the content featured inside this sub-forum, Tuskenjedi...