Headphone problems

How To's, Questions, and Solutions for problems. This covers anything from computer hardware problems to software recommendations to tutorials for various software programs.

Note: Neither Gametoast nor any of its members/visitors are responsible for any damage to your computer as a result from advice given in this forum. Follow advice at your own risk and be sure to back up any important files.

Moderator: Moderators

(GT)superfobio

Headphone problems

Post by (GT)superfobio »

my headphone jack wont work you have to push it in there but sometimes they randomly work anyone have an idea of wat the problem is???? :?
swbf_lase
Major General
Major General
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

RE: headphone problems

Post by swbf_lase »

Do u have a dell? If you do then were on the same boat...
(GT)superfobio

Post by (GT)superfobio »

no not a dell
crazytieguy
Rebel Warrant Officer
Rebel Warrant Officer

Post by crazytieguy »

Hmmm....

:idea:

Maybe your headphone cable is damaged. Have you tried a different set of headphones?
(GT)superfobio

Post by (GT)superfobio »

crazytieguy wrote:Hmmm....

:idea:

Maybe your headphone cable is damaged. Have you tried a different set of headphones?
ya 4 :(
Leviathan
Missing Jedi Admin

Post by Leviathan »

(GT)superfobio, the Origin of the multiple problems you have encountered so far with all these Headphone Sets might vary according to a few Technical Specifications inherent to your Personal Computer, and that's why I would greatly appreciate to get my hands down on a few Informations related to it, such as the exact Location of the Connector you used in order to test the concerned Instruments, the Model of the Sound Card shipping with it or even the Microsoft® Windows Version installed on your Platform...