Sith Master
Sith Master
Projects :: Battlefront Zer0
Games I'm Playing :: SWTOR
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Feelings after helping

Post by MandeRek »

Hey guys,

call this topic unnecessary, but I know there are people out there thinking the same thing..

Last weeks I've been doing some things for the Convo pack.. I still remember myself being a rookie player moddeler, and almost spamming Tean with requests about using my models :P I've learned much from then, and ironically, I now was able to contribute to this great project in the KotOR sides (KotOR; the game that never worked on my pc)

Why the above? I always thought the Convo Pack was something huge.. Being afraid of forums, and playing BF2 every day, i got notice of mods. I liked some more than others, and found 'jedi skins'. These included Kit Fisto, and i started modding to get him ingame. That was all i wanted. It took me 3 harsh months to finally get him ingame, and through e-mailing a dude who released a mod, i started a little project. It was after 6 months i found a trailer on YouTube from some new heroes, litterally making me drool off my computer. I asked the dude where i could find those, first i thought they were from an Addon for BF2, which would later be released, but he linked me to the Convo Pack topic here on GT.. Then i joined, and downloaded this awesome projects. I did not agree on several sides and stuff, but when you mod, you will truelly understand how harsh this project must have been, and how much work is put into it..

Now with my own BF0 project, I finally helped Mav'. Mav' is indeed the perfect man for the sides, a thing Tean said to me once. We talked quite often, and i learned to know Mav' more as the modder, and not the moderator. I really, REALLY enjoyed working on KotOR, this also gave me a bigger understanding of that era.. When that trailer was released, some warm feeling flew through my body when I saw my models running in there..

Through some health issues I'm not able to finish my last model before the next release, but I'll finish him, and shape up the old ones to make them truelly KotOR sides worthy..

Why my whole life-story? :P

Thank you Tean, and especially Mav', for a tremendous time of modding, and I'm so proud i could contribute to this..

You may lock this now, i just wanted to say this.. Thanks again :yes: