Blade
Captain
Captain
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Fake Console + Convo Pack = ?

Post by Blade »

Mods/Admins, feel free to move this if it's in the wrong place :D.

I decided to finally get one of the newer versions of the convo pack (1.9.1 I believe), as not many people on 1.0 play any version anymore. So, I downloaded and installed, then went to host a regular Mos Eisly Assault map. We were getting bored, so I was going to use the Fake Console (newest version, I think), to give us jet packs, etc. So, I open the Fake Console menu, and the only command is the Toggle QoSoF display, or... whichever one is close to that :wink:. The commands in the Players' List are still there, and still work, but nothing else.

I haven't checked to see if it works in single player yet, but I'd like to know if this is a known problem, and if it will be fixed, or can be fixed already; or if this isn't a regular problem, and I'm doing something wrong. Any help is, as always, appreciated :).
Fluffy_the_ic
Hoth Battle Chief
Hoth Battle Chief
Projects :: astrally
xbox live or psn: fluffytherc

Re: Fake Console + Convo Pack = ?

Post by Fluffy_the_ic »

The toggle QOS display is the only one there with the 1.2 patch. If you get rid of the hud and put in the fake console, it may mess up your game like it did mine.
Blade
Captain
Captain

Post by Blade »

Well... I'd say "Oh, that's my problem" except that I haven't had 1.2 installed for about 2 months, and fake console worked until I downloaded the Convo Pack.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

It uses an older version of the Fake Console update. You'll need to re-download the Fake Console stuff to get those back. It's already in the 'fixed' category for the next release.
Blade
Captain
Captain

Post by Blade »

Alright, thanks for the help. So... I just need to redownload and reinstall the fake console?
[RDH]Zerted
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff
Projects :: Bos Wars AI - a RTS game
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 and Bos Wars

Post by [RDH]Zerted »

Blade wrote:...We were getting bored, so I was going to use the Fake Console (newest version, I think), to give us jet packs, etc...
The FC mod by itself is no longer being developed. It has been integrated into the UnOfficial v1.3 patch. You can find more info on the v1.3 patch in GT's SWBF2 General section. The patch contains a newer version of the FC mod (and more new FC stuff with each development release... I got the command description display working yesterday) and should have all the v1.2 patch stuff integrated into it this weekend.

By the time I get the next major release of the patch out, I plan to remove the separate FC mod downloads from my site (zerted.getmyip.com). If you only want the 'stand alone' FC mod, this week is your last week to download it.