Map names? Modern.era? Version 1.1 not working?? (Solved)

Discuss and catch up on anything related to the SWBF1 Conversion Pack

Moderator: Moderators

Sh4d0w3244

Map names? Modern.era? Version 1.1 not working?? (Solved)

Post by Sh4d0w3244 »

I know to fix the names from being AT5 blah blah to being normal is to install the 1.1 patch but it says its not compatable. I have the patch installer fired up and ready to go but it will not work! Do I have to take out the Conversion Pack to install this?
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Map names? MOdern.era? Version 1.1 not working??

Post by Teancum »

Make sure you downloaded the correct patch. There are different kinds based on region and whether you have a CD/DVD game.
Sh4d0w3244

Re: Map names? MOdern.era? Version 1.1 not working??

Post by Sh4d0w3244 »

pffft I downloaded the patch for the Asia version. I'm indian, so I guess seeing asia made me like aha! I'm Asian that must be it! But thank you, now all the names show up! I love this forum already! :bowdown:
Revonton_X

Re: Map names? Modern.era? Version 1.1 not working?? (Solved

Post by Revonton_X »

I am having the same issue. I saw it has something to do with me having a No-CD because the BattlefrontII.exe is bigger. Its 15MB instead of its normal 8MB. If this isn't the issue then what could be the issue? I have updated to the newest patch (1.1) installed the 2.0 before the 2.2 patch, made sure I had the right languages. Its not a big issue, just annoying. Thanks for any help in advance
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Map names? Modern.era? Version 1.1 not working?? (Solved

Post by Teancum »

There is no 1.1 patch that has a no-CD. If you're running a no-CD it's for version 1.0. You have to have the CD in and use the original executable to see the map names. We could have fixed that for the pack, but did it on purpose to deter piracy. :thumbs: