Names of Maps etc. not correct

Discuss and catch up on anything related to the SWBF1 Conversion Pack

Moderator: Moderators

Revonton_X

Names of Maps etc. not correct

Post by Revonton_X »

I know I have seen posts about the names of maps and other stuff not being correct. I have checked and everything checks out. The only thing I can think of that might be causing me troubles is I have replaced the LaunchBFII.exe file and the BattlefrontII.exe file so I can run the game without the the disks. A.K.A. a No-DVD crack. I have seen somewhere that the BattlefrontII.exe has to be 8MB or smaller which I know mine isn't. If you need more info, I can share more. Thanks for any help in advance.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Re: Names of Maps etc. not correct

Post by Teancum »

There is no 1.1 patch that has a no-CD. If you're running a no-CD it's for version 1.0. You have to have the CD in and use the original executable to see the map names. We could have fixed that for the pack, but did it on purpose to deter piracy. :thumbs:
Eaol
Major
Major
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2 and Warframe

Re: Names of Maps etc. not correct

Post by Eaol »

I never use my CD, and it works fine without it. The only advantage to using the CD is actually having cutscenes, which I don't watch anyway. I have 1.1 btw. It came that way, and I just use the BattlefrontII.exe file, which I can use tweaks on to run better.

And it wasn't pirated.

Is this a bad thing? My map names still show up...