Rebels don't spawn-missing reb.lvl file?

Discuss and catch up on anything related to the SWBF1 Conversion Pack

Moderator: Moderators

darktrooper9847

Rebels don't spawn-missing reb.lvl file?

Post by darktrooper9847 »

I recently got a problem where the rebels do not spawn in any levels so its just an empty map with imperials. When i play as rebels, the game crashes-in instant action and GC. It seems kinda like the same problem with Leia not spawning on Tantive IV in the campaign, except its widespread. It worked fine up until around last week, and since then I've been reinstalling the game and reinstalling the convo pack. I checked the SIDE folder, and the other side files are there, like CIS.lvl and IMP.lvl etc, but not the rebels. did the Convo pack somehow delete or move the file? Also I can't manually install the 1.3 patch separately for some reason. I have Vista and tried running things as administrator but still it doesn't work. Ideas? Thanks in advance
Twilight_Warrior
Droid Pilot Assassin
Droid Pilot Assassin
xbox live or psn: ScorchRaserik

Re: Rebels don't spawn-missing reb.lvl file?

Post by Twilight_Warrior »

There is no reb.lvl. It's actually titled "all.lvl" (for alliance) so its not confused with rep.lvl. Rep and reb are too similar.
Also, try THIS version of the 1.3 patch and see if it works better. I don't think it'll help your sides problem, because this version doesn't affect the sides, but a clean reinstall of the game should fix the sides. Reinstall, use that version of the 1.3 patch, THEN download the conversion pack (note, the conversion pack's version of the 1.3 patch wil probably fail if your having issues with it now, but that's okay because you have the newer version).
darktrooper9847

Re: Rebels don't spawn-missing reb.lvl file?

Post by darktrooper9847 »

thanks a lot man, it worked perfectly this time! and it's got the leia fix-ill try that one out later!