No changes to the sides on the original maps.

Discuss and catch up on anything related to the SWBF1 Conversion Pack

Moderator: Moderators

Pachira
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

No changes to the sides on the original maps.

Post by Pachira »

Hi, I just redownloaded and installed Conversion pack 2.0 and patch 2.2 and I noticed that there are no changes to the sides on vanilla maps. Last time I played this (a long time ago) I could have sworn that the DC-15S replaced the A model for the clones and some skin changes and others. It seems to not be working for me though. My operating system is Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit if that helps solve the problem. Thanks in advance!
Maveritchell
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Re: No changes to the sides on the original maps.

Post by Maveritchell »

You are correct, there are small visual changes made to the sides with the Conversion Pack (it is packed in with the unofficial 1.2/1.3 patch, which does this). It may very well be the case that the security settings of Windows 7 did not allow the sides to properly install with the 2.0 installer. If you are still looking for those, provided everything else is working as it should, the easiest thing to do is this:

Download this: http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.co ... atch;87597
Extract its files to your Desktop.
Move only its SIDE files (the files in its "SIDE" folder, e.g. all.lvl, imp.lvl, etc.) from your desktop to your "Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\DATA\_LVL_PC\SIDE" folder.
Pachira

Post by Pachira »

Maveritchell wrote:You are correct, there are small visual changes made to the sides with the Conversion Pack (it is packed in with the unofficial 1.2/1.3 patch, which does this). It may very well be the case that the security settings of Windows 7 did not allow the sides to properly install with the 2.0 installer. If you are still looking for those, provided everything else is working as it should, the easiest thing to do is this:

Download this: http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.co ... atch;87597
Extract its files to your Desktop.
Move only its SIDE files (the files in its "SIDE" folder, e.g. all.lvl, imp.lvl, etc.) from your desktop to your "Star Wars Battlefront II\GameData\DATA\_LVL_PC\SIDE" folder.
I am sorry for wasting your time, I actually fixed it by installing that patch after I started this thread.
drouid2
Recruit Womprat Killer
Games I'm Playing :: swbf2

how to replace stock sides

Post by drouid2 »

hi i was wondering how you could replace the stock sides on shipped maps so i can always be the 212th legion with the new weapons can you tell me how to i got as far as switching the colors but i just got an floating gun glitch on the hud if its hard to explain can you make it so i can be the 212th legion with new soldiers as well?

i dont want to actually download anything to make the mods i just replaced the files
AQT
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by AQT »

drouid2 wrote:i dont want to actually download anything to make the mods
Then there is no other way with just the Conversion Pack alone.