Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Wishlist

Post by Teancum »

Hey, we've all got wishes that we'd like to have, and I want the pack to answer as many of those as I can. My work time from 1.8.0 to 2.0 final will mostly consist of adding more modes to maps, so I'm open to any suggestions.

Here's my wishlist:
*Prince Xizor - I can do the hair, but I need someone mega-talented to do what he can with Mace's SWBF1 model, cuz I'm not taking any regular old skin (REALLY want this)
*Kit Fisto - ALREADY COMING TRUE (version 2.0)
*Cross-era map additions (Clone Wars Hoth and Endor, GCW Geonosis) - I could totally do this, but I'd have to find a way to really, REALLY keep the filesize down. I suppose in the end it depends on how bad folks want it. (+123 has some of these already, so I can implement them really easily)
*Integrating +123 into the SWBF1 Pack - BEING DONE!!! :D Thanks ]v[!
*Re-implementation of VH - Doable, but needs major tweaking
*A Naboo N1 fighter
*4 or modes on every map (planned for version 2.0)

RE: Wishlist

Post by Guest »

-More Imperials!
-SW KotOR map (not Hero Assault)
-Desann with Dessann`s saber
-Tavion
-Space map with Executor
valiant
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

RE: Wishlist

Post by valiant »

Boba Fett has a real EE-3.
sawyerdk9

Post by sawyerdk9 »

*I would really like to see some new Clone models. Such as Bly or Neyo. There was the ClonesUltima models for JKA which I'm sure you're familiar with that these were in. That would be my wish.

*Also, some new modes on Endor. Clones War as you stated and

*Source files that can be released to the public upon completion
Elmo
Field Commander
Field Commander

Post by Elmo »

I would love a Muunilinst map with 3 main parts... fields on the outer part. streets going farther in and on the inner part.. a city.. kind of like pinioncorp's city :D and yes, I've already Pmed about this... but i would also really like a phase III and phase II Darktrooper :D Maybe also add a cape to the magnagaurd and my brother wants these things: :D

A Mygeeto map with correct lighting and lots of new vehicles.

A Coruscant city map (if you've seen clone wars the animated cities you should know what it looks like). On the streets and large buildings with CC9 landing ships and stuff in the air or landing..... (during the day)

And I've always wanted an exact copy of Kashyyyk (Kachiro) like in the movies :D :lol:
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

Personally I'd like more Clone Legions... *escapes mob*
But yeah, if you have extra room for anything I'd like to see new clone legions, the 501st is starting to get boring
Hebes24
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Hebes24 »

I liked having multiple Clone Legions as well, it would be nice to have some of them back. *Braces for Teancum's response*
Alpha

Post by Alpha »

I'd like to see KotOR maps as well. If you want, Tean', I could make you one with variations of the Republic Trooper and Sith Troopers in the conversion pack. I'd like ot help see that wish come true. :)
Schizo

Post by Schizo »

Elmo wrote:A Coruscant city map (if you've seen clone wars the animated cities you should know what it looks like). On the streets and large buildings with CC9 landing ships and stuff in the air or landing..... (during the day)
*cough*RendsCoruscantCity*cough*

Personally, I'd have to agree with Commander Fusion and Hebes here; I kinda want some movie-accurate clone legions. I know you ditched them, but I'm just saying. I'd love to see the 41st on Kashyyyk, galactic marines on Mygeeto, etc. Though I know it's not going to happen, because the file size would be huge.

Other things I'd like to see?

- Classic Conquest actually like BF1. I'm kind of disappointed with it, to tell you the truth. No offense, but it doesn't really feel like BF1 at all. The units all have the same weapons as from BFII. A lot of the skins and models are different. The CPs are in different places. And so on. I'd like to see it as close to BF1 as possible. With the same skins/models, CP locations, the same exact weapons, no sprint feature, etc. I know I'm being a pain, but it's something I would really want to see done right. If you want, I can even make the sides and everything. Get them as close to BF1 as possible.

- One thing that has always bugged me, and still bugs me to this day, is the fact that the Rebels have the Republic gunship as their shuttle. I'd like to see the K-Wing. At least, in the custom space maps, like Space Polis Massa and such. I'd like that.

- Prince Xizor. Definitely.

- Personally, I'd rather not have cross-era maps. I just can't see the Clone Wars taking place on Hoth or Endor, or the GCW on Geonosis. It just doesn't seem right. But that's just me.

- I'd like to see a KotOR era on the Manaan: Murky Depths map.

- Prone. I know it'll never happen. I'm just mentioning it anyway, since I'd give anything to have it back.
Elmo
Field Commander
Field Commander

Post by Elmo »

Schizo wrote:
Elmo wrote:A Coruscant city map (if you've seen clone wars the animated cities you should know what it looks like). On the streets and large buildings with CC9 landing ships and stuff in the air or landing..... (during the day)
*cough*RendsCoruscantCity*cough*
no... sort of like a city and streets combined in a much larger scale... daytime and buildings with rooms and elevators... ( I think that is possible.. maybe not) and landing ships :wink: Rend's city is nice.... just too small for my taste. and it doesn't have a lot of features.. but that's fine
Karnage
Commander Randomtoast
Games I'm Playing :: Overwatch

Post by Karnage »

Here's my wishlist:
  • Destroyable Capital Ships
  • Realistic Capital Ships (more than one hanger)
  • The DSD1 Dwarf Spider Droid on Geonosis and Kashyyyk
  • Non-flyable yet self piloted Vulture Droids and Droid Tri-Fighters. As in the movies. Or, Vulture Droids piloted from the Capital ship through a link.
  • Buzz Droids
I know most of these might be a little over the edge and would take a long while to do.

But they would be awesome in-game.
Elmo
Field Commander
Field Commander

Post by Elmo »

ahh! *slaps himself in the face* That is what i wanted also... dwarf spider droids and Huge interiors for capital ships and (if possible) for frigates :P Thx Karnage for reminding me :lol:
Thunderforge
Private

Post by Thunderforge »

Is it at all possible to make Jedi in Classic Conquest the same as they were in Battlefront 1? Like they exist, but the player can't use them. Maybe you could do that by making a third and fourth side with just those guys or maybe you could do the same thing that is used in Yavin 4: Aryro Pass where the heroes are AI controlled.

Also for Classic Conquest, please make it so the units have the old weapons. A Dark Trooper with the lightning gun just isn't the same...
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

Alpha wrote:I'd like to see KotOR maps as well. If you want, Tean', I could make you one with variations of the Republic Trooper and Sith Troopers in the conversion pack. I'd like ot help see that wish come true.
I've got some Sith Trooper and Old Republic Trooper variations, they just aren't in the pack. They'll be in the source files however.
Commander_Fusion wrote:Personally I'd like more Clone Legions... *escapes mob* But yeah, if you have extra room for anything I'd like to see new clone legions, the 501st is starting to get boring
You guys really want them bad, don't you? Well, I can't promise anything, but I'll see what I can do. I should see just how many MB the legions are each. Hmm... only 31.6mb -- that ain't so bad, the installer compresses it to about 1/4 of its normal size, ~8mb added to the download size per legion.
Schizo wrote:Classic Conquest actually like BF1. I'm kind of disappointed with it, to tell you the truth. No offense, but it doesn't really feel like BF1 at all. The units all have the same weapons as from BFII. A lot of the skins and models are different. The CPs are in different places. And so on. I'd like to see it as close to BF1 as possible. With the same skins/models, CP locations, the same exact weapons, no sprint feature, etc. I know I'm being a pain, but it's something I would really want to see done right. If you want, I can even make the sides and everything. Get them as close to BF1 as possible.
-_- was working on a BF1-specific side that had the original units and weapons, but I haven't heard anything about it in a few months. Which map puts CPs in the wrong spots? I suppose maybe the factions might be backwards, but I can fix that. If -_- isn't able to finish the side, I'm up for you taking it on Schizo.
Schizo wrote:One thing that has always bugged me, and still bugs me to this day, is the fact that the Rebels have the Republic gunship as their shuttle. I'd like to see the K-Wing. At least, in the custom space maps, like Space Polis Massa and such. I'd like that.
I could do that on Space Bespin, but all other GCW space maps that came with 1.7.5 are unsupported. They won't be uninstalled if you already have them installed, but they don't appear in 1.7.8 and above.
Schizo wrote:Prone. I know it'll never happen. I'm just mentioning it anyway, since I'd give anything to have it back.
I actually have the animations in-game, but the prone code itself is gone, so it replaces crouch. I thought about having specific units being able to use prone by replacing the crouch button. The anims revert to the crouch (for waist and below) when you walk, so I'd have to make it so you couldn't move. I had hoped for it too, but no such luck.
Elmo wrote:That is what i wanted also... dwarf spider droids and Huge interiors for capital ships and (if possible) for frigates. Thx Karnage for reminding me
The Dwarf Spider droid I'd love to see. I've seen some models, but with no animations. The huge interiors for capital ships don't appeal to me personally. I'd say you'd need at least 100 units/side in-game to come even close to making that work.
sawyerdk9 wrote:Source files that can be released to the public upon completion
Already going to happen. Just need to get a few more permissions.
Thundeforge wrote:Is it at all possible to make Jedi in Classic Conquest the same as they were in Battlefront 1? Like they exist, but the player can't use them
Actually going to do that in the end, but the jedi will keep their SWBF2 abilities. It's just that they won't be playable.
trainmaster611
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by trainmaster611 »

I think it is going to be a waste making a CW Endor since it is so laggy and no one likes laggy maps. How about a adding Pincicorp's Muunilist map. That is very professional quality.

Wish List:

1)New Clone Legions
2)New capital ships interiors (not a big deal to me)
3)This probably wouldn't go into the conversion pack on such short notice but I noticed that Xwing has left and so his BOE map is probably going no where. So a Battle over Endor some time in the far futere :D
4)A new toy train...oh wait thats for Santa
valiant
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by valiant »

coolness. i hope we arent being too demanding. -_- has been semi afk lately.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

I would like the AT-AP. I know Qdin has a model and just needs animations or somethinf from some1.
car_gussy!

Post by car_gussy! »

Wish List:

-Plo's real starfighter. (yeah im a plo koon freak)
-Possibly a KotOR era.
-Yeah a Dwarf Spider Droid. (could replace Droideka, maybe?)
-Clone Commander Heroes.
yankeefan05
Sith
Sith

Post by yankeefan05 »

car_gussy! wrote:Wish List:

-Yeah a Dwarf Spider Droid. (could replace Droideka, maybe?)
Get a Dwarf Spider Droid as a vechile. If u replace Droidekas with it Droideka88 will be very angry.
car_gussy!

Post by car_gussy! »

Yeah i guess your right...