Translations Needed

Discuss and catch up on anything related to the SWBF1 Conversion Pack

Moderator: Moderators

Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Translations Needed

Post by Fusion »

Okay, so as you may have noticed the descriptions of the maps are currently blank. I went through the trouble of typing up all of them last night. Well technically, last night to this morning (:P)

Cmdr_Fusion (with Schizo's help on Alderaan and Teancum on Ord Ibanna and Concord Dawn) wrote:Bespin: Platforms- A gas mining colony located on the planet Bespin. Both sides struggle for control of the Extractor.

Bespin: Cloud City- A beautiful city floating in the clouds of Bespin. War has reached the City Square.

Geonosis: Spire- The dust covered world of the Geonosians. The large Spire in the center of the battlefield is the key to victory.

Kamino: Tipoca City- The oceanic world that created the Clone Army. Its cities are held up by large poles that extend to the ocean floor.

Haruun Kal: Jungle- A mountainous world. The wars have reached one of the many dark jungles of the planet.

Kashyyyk: Docks- One of the many harbors located on the Wookie's home planet.

Kashyyyk: Islands- A small Island in the middle of one of Kashyyyk's seas. A Wookie village has been built all over the island.

Naboo: Plains- The lush green area of Naboo. Gungans are common to this area.

Naboo: Theed Daytime- The elegant capital of Naboo. The royal palace is located on the battlefield.

Ord Ibanna: Gas Mines- Most famous for Podracing, this blue gas giant is also the scene of wars over precious tibanna gas

Rattatak: Arena- A gladiatorial arena where bounty hunters and criminals do battle for a well paying audience.

Raxus Prime: Junkyard- Crashed ships and twisted metal litter this world. Acid rain is quite common.

Rhen Var: Citadel- An abandoned Jedi Temple on the ice planet of Rhen Var.

Rhen Var: Harbor- A small city unearthed from the ice sheets.

Space Geonosis (large)- The Battle for Geonosis rages on above the planet.

Space Bespin (large)- A small Rebel force fights the Empire over the gas planet of Bespin.

Space Muunilinst (small)- An Elite Legion of Clones fights the CIS forces above the banking world of Muunilinst.

Space Rhen Var (small)- The liberation of the icy world continues in space

Tatooine: Dune Sea- The sandy plains of Tatooine. The Lars' homestead is nearby the fray.

Yavin 4: Arena- Mystery shrouds this Sith Temple, especially its intended use.

Methlyn: Ruins- A once successful ancient city, it now lies in ruins.

Naboo: Prototype- The map used to test Battlefront. It also breaks the fourth wall.

Alderaan: City Square- A former haven of peace and prosperity, now being caught in the middle of war. The two sides battle for a small but strategic square in the center of town.

Concord Dawn: Mandolorian Camp- The home planet of bounty hunter Jango Fett, this planet is now littered with the casualties of an ongoing battle

Coruscant: Streets- The strange underside of Coruscant. Many establishments make good hiding places.

Coruscant: City- The homeworld of the Galactic Senate, it also has many towering skyscrapers.

Manaan: Murky Depths- An aquatic planet that has many hidden facilities in its depths.

Geonosis: Execution Arena- The gladiatorial arena used by the Geonosians to kill off enemy races and their own criminals.

What I need you to do is translate these into Spanish and German so Tean may localize them into those languages.
Last edited by Fusion on Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Elmo
Field Commander
Field Commander
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Elmo »

I love those descriptions.. i can't translate... (maybe into Latin but nvm :P ) and i found a typo... that is not how you spell gladitorial in teh last description :wink: Good work
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

What spelling error? ;)
Bac-Talan
Captain
Captain

Post by Bac-Talan »

gladiatorial ;)
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

Again, what are you talking about? ;) (In the future, PM/xfire me about errors in this list)

And I suppose some people on here Still don't get the concept of Sarcasm :roll:
Last edited by Fusion on Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin
Games I'm Playing :: Destiny

Post by Teancum »

So anyways, back on topic...
(-MOD-)_Stalin

Post by (-MOD-)_Stalin »

Nope, sorry, I have no skill in German or Spanish. I can do Russian if you want, though.

Off-Topic: Teancum, sorry for the wait, but I've got the Concord Dawn glitches for you an am PMing you them now.

Post by Guest »

(-MOD-)_Stalin

SWBFII isn`t popular game in Russia. :wink:

Вот так.
SolidFett
Private First Class
Games I'm Playing :: SWBF2

Post by SolidFett »

All you have to do is go to dictionary.com and they have a translator.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Teancum »

A human translator is 1000x better. Translating software sucks.
Rends
Sith
Sith
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet

Post by Rends »

I will do the german translation tomorrow. But at least both Coruscant maps should have already german description,hmmm.

Rends
(-MOD-)_Stalin

Post by (-MOD-)_Stalin »

Вот так.
Ну, это я понемаю, но почему бю и не перевести, на всякий случай?
JadenKorr86

I am italian.

Post by JadenKorr86 »

I can help you for the italian translate.

What i must to do?
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Re: Translations Needed

Post by Xavious »

commander_fusion wrote: What I need you to do is translate these into Spanish and German so Tean may localize them into those languages.
Never said anything about Italian.
Shinoda

RE: Re: Translations Needed

Post by Shinoda »

(-MOD-)_Stalin
Перевести впринципе можно, но оценят это всего пару человек,включая меня с JK.Но если Тинкум согласится,я могу помочь(не 100%,но постараюсь).
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Teancum »

If JK514, (-MOD-)_Stalin, and Shinoda want to work on a full Russian Translation, I will include it as an optional download.
Shinoda

Post by Shinoda »

Это для начала(For the beginning):

Беспин:Платформы- Газодобывающая колония, расположенная на планете Беспин.Стороны сражаются за контроль над Экстрактором.

Беспин:Облачный Город- Прекрасный город, летающий в облаках Беспина.Война достигла Городского Сквера.

Геонезис:Шпиль- Пыль покрыла мир Геонезиса.Большой Шпиль в центре поля битвы- ключ к победе.

Камино:Город Типока- Океанский мир, где была создана Армия Клонов.Его города держатся большими полюсами, простирающимися через океан.

Харуун Кал:Джунгли- Горный мир.Войны достигли одних из многих джунглей планеты.

Кашииик:Доки- Одна из многих гаваней, расположенных на планете Вуки.

Кашииик:Острова- Маленький Остров в середине одного из морей Кашииика.Деревня Вуки была постороена на весь остров.

Потом продолжу.Есть замечания-говорите.
Teancum
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Teancum »

Actually, I meant an entire translation. All the localization strings.
(-MOD-)_Stalin

Post by (-MOD-)_Stalin »

And localization strings are what, exactly?
Shinoda

Post by Shinoda »

(-MOD-)_Stalin
Переведи,пожалуста,Тинкуму,у меня проблемы с английским,что полный перевод игры на русский уже существует.Просто надо включить в него перевод локаций conversation packa.Но я не знаю как и мало в этом разбираюсь.Я понятно написал?