Mos Eisley: Urban Assault - Bug Issues & Questions

This forum is used for voting in various GT sponsored competitions or announcing upcoming events. Now open to the public. Before you ask, only Mods can create polls, but all members can vote in them.

Moderator: Moderators

CarbineImpulse

Mos Eisley: Urban Assault - Bug Issues & Questions

Post by CarbineImpulse »

Post any download issues that you have or any bugs you see. This feedback will help the maker with any potential further developement of the map.

If you have questions with regards to this particular competion map then you can ask them here.
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

RE: Mos Eisley: Urban Assault - Bug Issues & Questions

Post by Xavious »

1. Don't know what I can do about that. I have hubs, connectors, and barriers yet the AI refuse to move.
2. You can block by holding the fire button. Should I change that?
authraw
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Post by authraw »

Yeah, the AI standing around is kind of a really big deal. It's just not that fun without a little competition. I'd start asking around and trying to find a solution, because you have a nice map design there. Keep working on it!
DS_jawathehutt
Private Second Class
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by DS_jawathehutt »

It would be a great map if it was more than just me fighting one or 2 ai and then me throwing nades into clusters of the rest and watching them look at the grenade.
Xavious
Sith Master
Sith Master

Post by Xavious »

I've fixed the lack of AI movement. All I had to do was get rid of the center Command Post in the Cantina, and put two new Command Posts where the CTF bases are in CTF. Now all the AI move.