Kashyyyk - Bug Issues & Questions

This forum is used for voting in various GT sponsored competitions or announcing upcoming events. Now open to the public. Before you ask, only Mods can create polls, but all members can vote in them.

Moderator: Moderators

Jawa_Killer
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by Jawa_Killer »

lieutenantcoda

in the movie when all the wookiees stand behind the barrier....look at the weapons....some have a bowcaster without the two side balls.....;) but it looks more like wood (we used the metal texture)
MechaTurtle

Re: Kashyyyk - Bug Issues & Questions

Post by MechaTurtle »

CarbineImpulse wrote:Post any download issues that you have or any bugs you see. This feedback will help the maker with any potential further developement of the map.

If you have questions with regards to this particular competion map then you can ask them here.
I clicked on the second link, and it took me directly to the filefront home page. I also tried copy +pasting the link into my address bar, but that didn't work either :( :cry: :faint: Please put on another link that works!
DeathRow
Master Bounty Hunter
Master Bounty Hunter
Projects :: None.
Games I'm Playing :: Life
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by DeathRow »

Whoah.. Huge bump.

Last post was May 12th, 2007..

Dont bump topics over a month old..
Maveritchell
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by Maveritchell »

@MechaTurtle: Please direct any questions about missing files to the following thread: http://www.gametoast.com/forums/viewtop ... =35&t=7694

And DeathRow, asking for a file/confirming a broken link is an ok reason for a bump. Still a lock, but it's a legitimate post.