A Journey to the Centre of the Earth 3D

Share videos, pictures, art, and other forms of media!

Moderator: Moderators

AlexSecura
Sith
Sith
Projects :: No Mod project currently.
Games I'm Playing :: I have not listed any games yet
xbox live or psn: No gamertag set

Post by AlexSecura »

Last Night i watched a Trailer from a Movie.I never heard about a Remake,so I was totaly surprised.

Official Page
http://www.journey3dmovie.com/

Screens
Hidden/Spoiler:
It`s a New Movie made from a classic 1864 science fiction novel,written by Jules Verne.
When i was a Child my Parents bought me this aweseome Book.It was very great Novel,that i loved from the first pages.
Some Years ago i bought me a DVD from this Movie.This old First Version is from 1959
and it was a great old Movie with James Mason as Main Actor.That Version i watched very frequently in my Life.
Think some of you dont like it,i love classic Movies,that for sure.
From childhood im a very great Jules Verne Fan.Think i read all books from him,if not i heard the AudioBooks and have seen ALL Movies that came out.

I like Brendan Fraser (One of my Top 10 Actors) much in his appearance in The Mummy 1+2.So I think this new Version is very funny and cool.
The Special Effects,that i have seen in the Trailer,are great mostly much over the Top.
One big minus i think is,the diector.He never made a Movie before that he made the GFX for The Island and The Day after Tommorrow
Good Movies sure but a Visual Effects Artist as Director?? I dont know but could eer me.
So my important Questions are: :-)

The Movie is out since 11 July in USA.
Is anyone here How has seen this Movie and give me a review.Ehh but no Spoilers x^^ if you liked it? or not?
Does anyone know a release date for germany,It`s UNKNOWN.i searched a while but i didnt found a Date.It 100% doesnt comes out before 20.1.2009

Could someone tell me at what release date,(if its not a worldwide release) The Mummy3 and Narnia2 has in your Country?
So i can hopefully calculate the release of JttCotE.Mostly US movies came out 1/2 Year before they come to German Cinema.

I know,that was a huge post,mates but really every Comment is welcome.Im so much interrested in this Film
Hopefully Era ,the Movie Freak :-) ,knows something about it.
guru
Jawa Admin
Jawa Admin
Projects :: swbf 1 vanilla
Games I'm Playing :: any mobile rpg

Re: A Journey to the Centre of the Earth 3D

Post by guru »

I saw this movie in 3d at a horrrrrrible theatre near here that charged $12 to see it. I had a kid blowing his nose the entire movie and I could hear every sound that every person in the place made, constantly. The 3D was better then awesome, and saved the entire experience as I saw there was more 3d movies on the way by Pixar and what not...the movie itself , acting, NOT SO MUCH!

I will say the girl in it is super hot and 50 times better looking then the movie played out.
Fusion
Gametoast Staff
Gametoast Staff

Post by Fusion »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjJ-Qe73boQ

Personally, I think this would be a better movie. :P

Why do I find these things?
Hidden/Spoiler:
JOURNEY'S MELTING THE EARTH!
AlexSecura
Sith
Sith

Post by AlexSecura »

@ Guru:
But you could watch it in 3D. I dont become to this plessure you mentioned xD^^ .I live near one of the biggest Citys in Germany called Frankfurt,theres no Imax.The next One is nearly 450 km far away.We have only 2 Imax Cinemas in Germany :-(
Guru wrote:I will say the girl in it is super hot.
:yes:
Ok so the Movie and the Girl is awesome ,but Fraser and the other actors are crappy?Right?
Do you liked The Mummy? If not then i think i like JttCotW ;-)
Caleb1117
2008 Most Original Avatar

Post by Caleb1117 »

Fusion wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjJ-Qe73boQ

Personally, I think this would be a better movie. :P

Why do I find these things?
Hidden/Spoiler:
JOURNEY'S MELTING THE EARTH!
LOL.

"I love Journey sung by amateurs."

It an was ok movie, I wouldn't own it though.
AlexSecura
Sith
Sith

Post by AlexSecura »

Super_Shadowman wrote:From what I can tell from the trailer, it looks a bit like the latest King Kong. You know, dinosaurs and big plants/insects that they have to deal with. I did like that a lot, but that is in no way a guarantee that I'll enjoy this.
You know, I love this Movie. Mostly Kong/V-Rex and Naomi Watts.
Super_Shadowman wrote:The guy announcing at the start sounds like Napoleon Dynamite with an added lisp going. "Ladiesh n Gentlemen, I give you the shenter oh the earsh... Woooooah". He'd better not be in the movie.
That Dude is Fraser but we can prefere VoiceActors. :wink:
Fingerfood
Sith
Sith

Post by Fingerfood »

The movie was crap. I thought the only thing keeping it together was the 3D and even then I was tempted to walk out at times.
EraOfDesann
Jedi Admin
Jedi Admin

Post by EraOfDesann »

AlexSecura wrote:Hopefully Era ,the Movie Freak :-) ,knows something about it.

LOL. It's not really my kind of movie and I don't care much for Brendan Fraser. It sort of looked like a watered down version of the 2005 King Kong. Plus there were so many other movies coming out at that time that I really wanted to see.
AlexSecura
Sith
Sith

Post by AlexSecura »

I see, Fraser is in US not that BigDraw that he is in Germany.
In the Movies i have seen him,i liked him much.Sure he`s not that Megastar but he`s cool and i like Aventure mixed with Comedy Movies.
I think your all right.This movie must suck because normaly every Blockbuster has a worldwide release.But for me its very remarkable hat this movie has no release date,in fact of ,that The Mummy 3 is comig next Week.
obiboba3po
2008 Most Technically Challenging Avatar
Games I'm Playing :: League of Legends

Post by obiboba3po »

AlexSecura wrote:@ Guru:
But you could watch it in 3D. I dont become to this plessure you mentioned xD^^ .I live near one of the biggest Citys in Germany called Frankfurt,theres no Imax.The next One is nearly 450 km far away.We have only 2 Imax Cinemas in Germany :-(
Guru wrote:I will say the girl in it is super hot.
:yes:
Ok so the Movie and the Girl is awesome ,but Fraser and the other actors are crappy?Right?
Do you liked The Mummy? If not then i think i like JttCotW ;-)
:cry: thats so sad alex lol. ive 2 imax that are both an hour away from my house lol. im not sure if im gonna see the movie though...